By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
So seth was scum. It looks like my theory is getting stronger and stronger.
Rol is a recruitable SK so he was our SK  hmm. Links is a town recruiter. I
And it looks like we have 2 scum team and a bus driver it seems.
and Seth is mafia it looks like my theory is getting stronger and stronger.
VOTE: SPURGE

Yes, Linkz's role was 99% likely to be to cure Rol. 

What makes you so sure there's a bus driver

I am not certain like I mentioned above. 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Yoshiya said:
Why a bus driver?
I am still curious on why scums didn't killed Nen.  //  I am looking at two possiblitites.  //  One a bus driver // or // two we are deailing with a set of inexepirence mafia. 

Or, they were simply worried that there was still a protective role, whether bus driver or otherwise.  A justified fear given MTZ's flip. 

That's just my theory.

No scum will kill MTZ unless we have vig.

That will abolished my 2 mafia scum theory.

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

The day just started and I'll have alot of time to focus on him.

Right. If that is the case I am going to go ahead and claim deputy. I have a guilty scan on my hands, but don't want to reveal who it is just yet. I have a couple other prime suspects besides him and want to watch mafia squirm.

Zero, Yoshiya, Spurge, and Noctis. What do you think about that?

Then that's great because I am not scum. ^^

Can't wait for your reveal! 

Odd that Yoshiya went offline 2 minutes after I posted that. I guess he needs to try and plan a way out of this.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Bong Lover said:
Why would Radish leave his house, he claimed to have no role?

You claiming tracker?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Odd that Yoshiya went offline 2 minutes after I posted that. I guess he needs to try and plan a way out of this.

Huh? I shouldn't have gone offline, I've had it open on a seperate tab this whole time whilst I watch youtube and play xbox O.o

supermario128 said:

Don't be such a tease. Lol! 

radishhead said:
I'm going to assume that nen tracked me last night then

No, I didnt "watch" you coze you were still a risky kill for the scum.......among other things >_>

Anywho I thought you have no night actions.......explain your self radish and dont try to pass this as a joke.

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

The day just started and I'll have alot of time to focus on him.

Right. If that is the case I am going to go ahead and claim deputy. I have a guilty scan on my hands, but don't want to reveal who it is just yet. I have a couple other prime suspects besides him and want to watch mafia squirm.

You da man!! Just make sure to reveal it if things starts to slow down :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yoshiya said:

So you're not a normal watcher? (Normal watcher doesn't know anything about the person they target except the people that go to that person)

Think I'm more willing to go with Astro out of the two people that look like they are going to be the contenders for toDay (Spurge and him) because of that slip about Nen being Nen. That is unless someone found out something last Night that confirms a mafia?

I'm more surprised I have unlimited-shots, but hey I'm not complaning....maybe Hat asked prof to give the always scum nen

so really good town powers for once or maybe couse our cop scans were limited and the SK scans inoccent meaning my role

is more of a counter to balance things.

Anywho who do you think i watched last night?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yoshiya said:

Huh? I shouldn't have gone offline, I've had it open on a seperate tab this whole time whilst I watch youtube and play xbox O.o

So, you are not even going to comment about my claim/ scan on you? You are just giving up?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089