By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
benao87 said:
nen-suer said:

Also by killing nacho that means he is the most useless guy in the group right?.....I'm I making sense to you coze if

If you are right about this one, nacho being the most useless and that the other mafia are really strong, that means that all three kills at night one may have been performed only by one mafia group, and perhaps there is no Vig nor SK, and that could work with supermario slip that there is a 5 mafia group, and the rest are townies.

However, even if supermario is scum, and he knows the number of people in his hypothetically mafia group, he wouldn't be certain if there is a vig or a sk. He could also be the SK, or the Vig, and his 'slip' is just a legitimate guess worded badly. But, then I reckon that if only 2 of the 3 kills night one are from the mafia, then they may not be as powerful as you claim, and Nacho got involved in the play of a bus driver, and we were really lucky that he picked a mafia player, and apparently a powerful role.

I guess, we'll just have to wait and see what happens at the end of tonight.

Yeah, we need at the very least 2 nights to begin to make sense of things and try put things togther.

I just wanna list all the possiblities just in case I die tonight.

Mario's actions during Nacho close lynch makes me believe they are not on the same team and fact he waited and didnt vote

Nacho until he returns with a proper defense acctually make me more inclind to believe that.

If we have a 2nd mafia team then I really hope they wise up and start targetting each other and they start by ignoring the

confirmed townies and the new players and focus on the rest (Mario, FF, Zero, HappyD, Spurg and Noctis)

Regarding the Buss driver I dont think the scum team have one. If we have one he is probably with the town.

The reason I say this is becouse "Trucks" approved proff's balance and trucks really hates Buss drivers.

Me neither, the last part of my comment was badly written. What I meant is that, there may be a SK or a Vig, and in night 1 the bus driver picked nacho and the SK/Vig, and luckily for us, he picked a mafia nacho.

Then again, is that thing, if they don't like bus drivers, and there is none in this game, one big mafia and powerful mafia makes sense if they sent nacho.

Around the Network

I've decided to extend the night by at least 12hours, subject to another 12 following that.
I'm using this time to try to track down replacements.

benao87 said:
nen-suer said:

Regarding the Buss driver I dont think the scum team have one. If we have one he is probably with the town.

The reason I say this is becouse "Trucks" approved proff's balance and trucks really hates Buss drivers.

Me neither, the last part of my comment was badly written. What I meant is that, there may be a SK or a Vig, and in night 1 the bus driver picked nacho and the SK/Vig, and luckily for us, he picked a mafia nacho.

Then again, is that thing, if they don't like bus drivers, and there is none in this game, one big mafia and powerful mafia makes sense if they sent nacho.

Yeah, I always assume we have 1 big mafia over 2 small ones (until proven otherwise) becouse its easir.

Alot of people wanted to lynch Linkz day2 so there is a good chance his kill was a vig (hopefully)

As for nacho making the kill just remember making the kill doesnt mean he couldn't use his ability.

The mafia have to decide who makes the kill, but Nacho could've used his ability on any other player if he wanted to.

The two action are seprate (unless the mod says otherswise, but he usually deosnt)

So Nacho couold'vr role blocked me and then make the kill on Hatmoza.

the odds of the watcher catching kill was way to low for them to care at that point so Nacho maybe just made the kill

without thinking too much about it.

And now that i think about a possiblity of a town buss driver maybe he switched me with another player and Nacho

did in fact target me.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
benao87 said:

Yeah, I always assume we have 1 big mafia over 2 small ones (until proven otherwise) becouse its easir.

Alot of people wanted to lynch Linkz day2 so there is a good chance his kill was a vig (hopefully)

As for nacho making the kill just remember making the kill doesnt mean he couldn't use his ability.

The mafia have to decide who makes the kill, but Nacho could've used his ability on any other player if he wanted to.

The two action are seprate (unless the mod says otherswise, but he usually deosnt)

the odds of the watcher catching kill was way to low for them to care at that point so Nacho maybe just made the kill

And now that i think about a possiblity of a town buss driver maybe he switched me with another player and Nacho

did in fact target me.

Your second theory, you were switched by a busdriver, makes more sense than nacho roleblocking you, I mean, if he would've done that, you wouldn't have been able to see him at hamoza's.

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

did in fact target me.

I agree that one big mafia is more likely than two smaller ones, because the latter is harder to balance. Either the host gives both teams exactly the same abilities to give them equal chances or it will be lopsided in favor of one team.

At the moment it's hard to say who killed linkz, but we'll get a better idea over time. I know, you already said that.

In my games here, I've never seen a mafioso who could use his role and carry out the faction kill on the same Night. But I was once on an SK team where both members could use their role and either one of them could kill in addition to it. So we had three Night actions in total between the two of us. It can't be ruled out that nacho could do both, but it's unlikely based on what I've seen in past games.

As for the busdriver, FF corrected my post from Day 2, saying that you would have seen the busdriver, if there was one.

theprof00 said:

I've decided to extend the night by at least 12hours, subject to another 12 following that.

Are you saying that all this time you didn't even look for replacements? And now you are suggesting a 60 hour Night?

Vote: New host

So, there is a possibility that Nacho didn't killed hatmoza, as I reckon if he had to choose, he would've use his power instead of doing the kill. Even if zero is right, and he wanted out and went for getting himself lynched, his team wouldn't have allowed that.

Regarding the busdriver, does that mean that if nen was swithced he would've known?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Prof extend it but, not that much, if you have already asked someone, and he/she hasn't replied, he/she may not be a good player either.

There is no Buss driver in this game ....probably.
so lets not start making thing more complicated that they have to.

Also I just remembered that Nacho was a "Mafia Role Neutralizer" with no other distinction
meaning the possibility of having a 2nd mafia team is close to zero at this point....how did I miss this?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

So here's the situation as it stands, and hopefully this does not interfere at all, but what can I do?
I have been in almost constant contact with MTZehvor, who assures me that he is and has been following the game. I cannot rightly mod-kill a player who is available.
Secondly, Seth HAS been absent, so I was hoping to replace him. I've contact j0 and pezus as potentials, but I've been extremely busy lately so haven't been able to send out enough messages. I will contact ninpie to see if he ca join as well.

Sorry for being fairly inactive guys, does anyone have any questions of me? I don't really have anything to say until the next day starts

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I agree that a modkill of seth is the best option