By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
But he is playing. Seth is not. Both should have been mod killed a while ago. Now Prof lost his chance.

Final fan. The game is far enough along. What is your role? Would make everyone feel better. You have had a total change around in play style this game.

Big change means something. Don't it?

Calling Zhevor's post "playing" is such a gross misrepresentation of the facts that my first response is to wonder if you're his scummate. 

As for my role, why the hell are you asking?  What good can it possibly do for town for me to roleclaim, especially at Night? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Wait a second it's not Night, lol. derp. It's "n"ight though where I am and clearly I need to sleep.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

MTZehvor said:
supermario128 said:

MT Zehvor: No read at all.

You can't read me because I'm not a book.

If he's not modkilled by day 3 I'll assume he is a townie and never look at him again.

Scum should kill tonight and I swear I didn't watch him. Killing lukers should be awarded coze it helps us all.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:

I was certain since the start of the game. I think there are 5 mafia, obviously. True, SK makes it 9 town and one third party. Also true, SK could take out mafia. I have a feeling he was trying to do this night one as well, but messed up. You can't really blame his choice though.

I assumed two deaths from mafia was due to an extra strongman kill on night one. It could also mean two smaller teams or a limited vigilante, but I think my theory fits best.

Mafia isn't just about numbers, but also abilities.
Our town cop was 2-shot, mafia had an unlimited role blocker (unless prof forgot to add he is x-shot) who carried
the night kill. Maybe he didn't use his ability because the scum had limit to the number of abilities they can use per night.
In one round I played were I was mafia (shocking I now) every member had a really powerfull ability, but we could
only use 2-per night and our number was fewer than normal.
If the poisoner is a mafia role then no way we have 5 scum...probably 4.
@Bolded
A Strongman kill doesn't normally stack on the normal mafia kill specially here, not to the mention that using a the strongman
kill like that is just stupid....hell using it one me (the watcher) isn't very smart and it should be saved for cop/tracker.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Also I am not sorry abut being rude. You guys have been acting crazy for multiple games. I sit here and explain for hours and you act like you are deaf.

Then act like I am blowing's up o something.

You were being rude? I thought you were joking around.

spurgeonryan said:

nen-suer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Noctis is the worst player of all time. If he is no lurking he is jumping at the wrong conclusions.

No, posting your PM to win an argument is what makes you the worst player of all tim

So basically You are naming linkz? Since he actually did post his whole PM to counter claim me? :-p I just post bits and pieces.......to an extent.... O_o

lol, Linkz did that ?!

And I was talking about that ghost busters game where you...you know

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
Nen is just being nen but the way zero was so vehemently countering him clearly leans Zero as scum.

I'm sorry.....do I know you ?

Bong Lover said:
So, when you guys said more information will be available once a day or two passes you were not kidding! I will have to go back again and synthesize what have happened, but a few thoughts I want to share.focus in on small parts of the conversation and not go too broad as it's easier to keep the story straight.

*Good post*

These were pretty thoughts and insights......is this really you first game.

I'm impressed.

RolStoppable said:
If we really have a poisoner in this game, at this point I would put my money on mario. His conviction that the poisoner is an SK (not considering a 1-shot mafioso for an additional mafia kill, like we had in round 52), his post that almost seemed like an apology for the poisoner's decision to target DT, plus his determination to go after nacho since Day 1. An SK would try to get rid of the mafia to get sole control over Night kills, so it wouldn't be much of a challenge to blend in with the town.

Although even if I was correct about mario, I'd like to keep him around, because at this stage in the game he could still prove useful due to sharing our goal of eliminating the mafia.

Well ever since DT cleared you Mario shot up as the most likley to be the SK....

zero129 said:
RolStoppable said:

Similar things can be said about zero, because he is, quite frankly, an idiot. He hardly posted in this game, but then he comes back to present a ridiculous theory. Out of all people in this game, he doesn't trust nen. Sure, we can't rule out that he is scum, but if we lynched people for doing stupid things in VGC Mafia, then town would pretty much always lose.

Hey now my theory aint that bad, and if you think it is i promise if the is a big game i finally do get to be mafia in i will do that theory and i will show you all how it would work!!.

Trust me if you had a big enough mafia team it really wouldnt be that hard to pull off!!.

Anyway i never once said i was basing my thoery on fact, i just dont like how nen is callling for my head, but he can watch me away and if we have a stand in cop he can scan me away too.

Ok Zero I'll try to do the good thing and try to explain why your theory is idiotic.
With my role claim I could survive days without giving any results and still live along life before I decide to sacrifice

my role blocker (cant believe I'm explaining this) to solidify my role claim.
A watcher sees a lot of thing and he may reveal town power roles if not careful, thats why he is one of the weakest

(if not the weakest) invisgative role in mafia.

Town doesn't expect much from the watcher and i certainly dont need to kill one of my scum buddies day 2 to prove it >_>
Also by killing nacho that means he is the most useless guy in the group right?.....I'm I making sense to you coze if

not I dont think I should waste anymore of...out time.

RolStoppable said:

I was wondering when you would reply to my post, because you tend to respond to everything that is said about you.

Apparently you don't know how the watcher role works. I don't think the cop or tracker should waste a Night on you, because you've made so many blatant mistakes in this game that you can't really be scum. Then again, I've never seen how you play as scum, so maybe you would be just as reckless. Anyway, there are much more important targets for the tracker and possible deputy at the moment.

If your saying that this level of incompetence can't be faked then I agree.

Maybe the cop/tracker should focus on others.

nen-suer said:

Also by killing nacho that means he is the most useless guy in the group right?.....I'm I making sense to you coze if

If you are right about this one, nacho being the most useless and that the other mafia are really strong, that means that all three kills at night one may have been performed only by one mafia group, and perhaps there is no Vig nor SK, and that could work with supermario slip that there is a 5 mafia group, and the rest are townies.

However, even if supermario is scum, and he knows the number of people in his hypothetically mafia group, he wouldn't be certain if there is a vig or a sk. He could also be the SK, or the Vig, and his 'slip' is just a legitimate guess worded badly. But, then I reckon that if only 2 of the 3 kills night one are from the mafia, then they may not be as powerful as you claim, and Nacho got involved in the play of a bus driver, and we were really lucky that he picked a mafia player, and apparently a powerful role.

I guess, we'll just have to wait and see what happens at the end of tonight.

benao87 said:
nen-suer said:

If you are right about this one, nacho being the most useless and that the other mafia are really strong, that means that all three kills at night one may have been performed only by one mafia group, and perhaps there is no Vig nor SK, and that could work with supermario slip that there is a 5 mafia group, and the rest are townies.

However, even if supermario is scum, and he knows the number of people in his hypothetically mafia group, he wouldn't be certain if there is a vig or a sk. He could also be the SK, or the Vig, and his 'slip' is just a legitimate guess worded badly. But, then I reckon that if only 2 of the 3 kills night one are from the mafia, then they may not be as powerful as you claim, and Nacho got involved in the play of a bus driver, and we were really lucky that he picked a mafia player, and apparently a powerful role.

I guess, we'll just have to wait and see what happens at the end of tonight.

Yeah, we need at the very least 2 nights to begin to make sense of things and try put things togther.

I just wanna list all the possiblities just in case I die tonight.

Mario's actions during Nacho close lynch makes me believe they are not on the same team and fact he waited and didnt vote

Nacho until he returns with a proper defense acctually make me more inclind to believe that.

If we have a 2nd mafia team then I really hope they wise up and start targetting each other and they start by ignoring the

confirmed townies and the new players and focus on the rest (Mario, FF, Zero, HappyD, Spurg and Noctis)

Regarding the Buss driver I dont think the scum team have one. If we have one he is probably with the town.

The reason I say this is becouse "Trucks" approved proff's balance and trucks really hates Buss drivers.