By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DarkThanatos said:
I should make this a seperate note to be clear
I scanned Rol Innocent. Not town. Innocent
So depending on how prof is doing it- Rol could be a non-antiTown third party like survivor.

Like I said 2-shot cop = must get right results or this game is broken.

theprof00 said:
Nacho was hammered.
We'll say as of 9pm.
Nacho was Phantoon. Mafia Role Neutralizer.
Dt has been destroyed. Dt was scan visor, 2-shot cop.

So Nach was a role blocker?!

Why would he kill Hat......unless of course he used his ability or another player and carried the "mafia kill".

Still why didnt they block me night 1 when I was the only claimed role that would threat them?

Only explenation I can think of is that his ability is limited too like some of the town roles and the wacther isnt a very dangerous

role (Don't take us lightly scum).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

I'm still mad at Radish for hammering like he always does, but at least he hammered scum. lol

Rol is town. Nen is town. Stefl is town. Radish is town. Final Fan is likely town. Happy is likely town.

FF and HappyD......is this some kind of mind trick where you repeat town name and then slip a scum or two in the mix.

No HappD and FF are not likely twon.

Vetteman has the same odds of being town as FF (coze they are both not playing) no way you know he's town or not.

As for HappyD....I disagree.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Why should the bodyguard protect rol, Mario? Any reason? Or more mindless posting?

Nen would be good.

Nen would be the only logical option coze he can watch over Rol.

spurgeonryan said:
Question: how many more town can die before the game is over?

Unknown coze that depend on the scum number and combinations.

If we have a SK (or mafia B) then we can be down to one townie and still the game will keep going.

Final-Fan said:
Holy hell I missed the whole Day! (A birthday party I thought went from 6pm to midnight apparently started at 2pm instead, which me getting completely caught up, but I am now.)

Specific replies incoming. (I've got the quotes ready but haven't necessarily written all the replies.) But let me preface this by saying, damn you all for hammering before DT and nacho had a chance to respond. Imagine what the consequences would have been if prof had been online and ended the day and DT's life immediately? We wouldn't have gotten the result on Rol! And who knows what juicy things might have been sussed out from all the bullshit nacho wanted to spew? He's pretty good so I doubt he'd give up his team on a silver platter or anything but you never know what info might come in handy.

Shameless......

And Nacho gave up he was reading the thread but was signed off to buy time......the moment he was hammered he loged back in.

Hold the phone, I see FF posts.......alot of posts.....they are short but its a start :D
Sure he is just responding to people but I'm hoping he will start his own topics soon.
Lie I said he is a very good player if he starts playing for realz...

spurgeonryan said:
Why not someone just scan me. You people are exhausting. I have been run through by more players than a blond at a bukkake party. Then we can get to actually finding scum instead of eating our time asking me dumb as fuck questions. While basically ignoring other glaring posting styles from others.

DT's corpse is still warm and your cracking dead cop jokes!

Anywho I want you guys to tell me what you think about HappyD, Zero and Yoshi (Noctis I'm asking you too)

Don't hold back.

Around the Network

Yeah, my fault for expecting big things from FF.
Seriously dude, just role claim and then I'll let stefl your way to survival.

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Nacho was hammered.
We'll say as of 9pm.
Nacho was Phantoon. Mafia Role Neutralizer.
Dt has been destroyed. Dt was scan visor, 2-shot cop.

So Nach was a role blocker?!

Why would he kill Hat......unless of course he used his ability or another player and carried the "mafia kill".

Still why didnt they block me night 1 when I was the only claimed role that would threat them?

Only explenation I can think of is that his ability is limited too like some of the town roles and the wacther isnt a very dangerous

role (Don't take us lightly scum).

What do you think that limit would be though? Everyone else with a limit has had it flip with them when they came up (admittedly the only limit thus far has been shots, so it might have been a different limit).

Also, anyone know the difference between a roleblocker and a role neutraliser or is the latter a made up variation (or something else entirely)?

nen-suer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Why not someone just scan me. You people are exhausting. I have been run through by more players than a blond at a bukkake party. Then we can get to actually finding scum instead of eating our time asking me dumb as fuck questions. While basically ignoring other glaring posting styles from others.

DT's corpse is still warm and your cracking dead cop jokes!

Anywho I want you guys to tell me what you think about HappyD, Zero and Yoshi (Noctis I'm asking you too)

Don't hold back.

I agree with everyone else about HappyD's play yesterday. Holding off his vote would have been fine as town would have reasons to want to hear Nacho's defence (he was only 95% confirmed scum at that point and the remaining margin of uncertainity might have been enough) but didn't even address the problem until someone mentioned he was avoiding it, voted and then left again.

Zero is being quiet. Too quiet. He's either scum or vanilla townie whose bored with this game. I'm leaning on the former since he has been active in the past as vanilla town.

And lastly Yoshiya. Personally I think he's an awesome player whose confirmed town :P (He just needs to speak up more)

Yoshiya said:
What do you think that limit would be though? Everyone else with a limit has had it flip with them when they came up (admittedly the only limit thus far has been shots, so it might have been a different limit).

Also, anyone know the difference between a roleblocker and a role neutraliser or is the latter a made up variation (or something else entirely)?

Well......its kind of weird that I'm the only one so far with no limit to my ability!
I checked the wiki and there is no such thing as a role neutraliser (or a town recruiter like I said before)

I'm guessing its just a made variation just like Link's role (which we assumed is a Mason recruiter).

Yoshiya said:

I agree with everyone else about HappyD's play yesterday. Holding off his vote would have been fine as town would have reasons to want to hear Nacho's defence (he was only 95% confirmed scum at that point and the remaining margin of uncertainity might have been enough) but didn't even address the problem until someone mentioned he was avoiding it, voted and then left again.

Zero is being quiet. Too quiet. He's either scum or vanilla townie whose bored with this game. I'm leaning on the former since he has been active in the past as vanilla town.

And lastly Yoshiya. Personally I think he's an awesome player whose confirmed town :P (He just needs to speak up more)

Good, to be frank I dont have any reason to think your scum other that I cant list with the semi confirmed townies.

And becouse of the poisoner situation I have more reasons to doubt people, but what you said about HappyD and Zero

is making me feel better about you.

Just make sure you pressure these guys tomorow if I'm not around to do so.

Back-up cop, Tracker.and all other investgative roles I suggest you focus on HappyD and Zero tonight.