By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Round 1: Official Best VG Character of All Time Tournament

Which One

Nico Belic 27 58.70%

Zhao Yun 16 34.78%

Total:43

Sephiroth vs vivi up now

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Late rally for the Chief. I suppose it wouldn't be right if he was knocked out in the first round.

well id hope he wouldnt lose to him at least lol  I mean no offense but i doubt most people even knew who albert was.

Im sure he wont last more than a few rounds if that.

Urgh, hard round. Never actually played FFIX but I'm watching an LP and Vivi has to be my fav character of the main party (he was also cool in KH2).
That said, having played Crisis Core I like Sephiroth as well (One-Winged Angel has to be one of the best pieces of gaming music I've heard as well) :G

Think Sephiroth just gets the vote because of how iconic is he + I've actually played a game with him in.

Yoshiya said:
Urgh, hard round. Never actually played FFIX but I'm watching an LP and Vivi has to be my fav character of the main party (he was also cool in KH2).
That said, having played Crisis Core I like Sephiroth as well (One-Winged Angel has to be one of the best pieces of gaming music I've heard as well) :G

Think Sephiroth just gets the vote because of how iconic is he + I've actually played a game with him in.

ill have to check out that song XD

Vivi by many miles. He should win this whole fucking thing.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Vivi by many miles. He should win this whole fucking thing.

Im surprised you didnt nominate flower pedals from "Flower" lol

Vivi all the way.

Next competitors will be up in the morning

Sephiroth here, though I like Vivi too...How dare you make me decide Jay...how dare you?

UnitSmiley said:
Sephiroth here, though I like Vivi too...How dare you make me decide Jay...how dare you?

lol I apologize deeply