By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Half-Life 1 Remake Mod for Half-Life 2

The good thing is that a bunch of the mod creators are actually professional game developers.

They were aiming for a definite 2009 release, but they missed that target, so I guess they will release it in mid 2010.

Oh and the mod even made it on the front cover of an Australian game magazine:

http://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=121594

Around the Network
Barozi said:

The good thing is that a bunch of the mod creators are actually professional game developers.

They were aiming for a definite 2009 release, but they missed that target, so I guess they will release it in mid 2010.

Oh and the mod even made it on the front cover of an Australian game magazine:

http://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=121594

What's Kevin Spacey and Edward Norton's secret son doing disguised as Gordon Freeman?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

FJ-Warez said:
This mod is old, very very old, sometimes I feel like is the New Duke Nukem Forever, but hey, someday it will come out...

this.....its been in development for years....they say its almost out though.....how much of that is true i don't know

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

After reading their thread regarding the delay from their originally announced Q4 2009 release date (made December 7), I am now certain that the mod will release before July (Q1 or Q2 2010).

Here's to hoping.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The only thing I want to know about Black Mesa is when it will be released. I'm going to get it, play it and probably love it, but first it has to be released.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:

What's Kevin Spacey and Edward Norton's secret son doing disguised as Gordon Freeman?

loooool that's hilarious xD