By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The New Humble Bundle!

Tagged games:

I already bought it! Steam games now at 428......

Around the Network

I cringe at the thought of all the people paying 1 cent.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I already had Dungeon Defenders complete :(

It was in their last bundle... or the bundle before but they did have it before.

Edit: Yup Humble Bundle 7

I asked this in the other thread too, but are the games playable on windows 8 cell phones?

thranx said:
I asked this in the other thread too, but are the games playable on windows 8 cell phones?

No just Android cell phones.  

Around the Network

I love these deals!

They required an amount greater than $6.64 (the current average amount) to unlock 2 of the games, so I gave $6.65. I ended up with 6 full games and 6 FLAC soundtracks for pennies on the dollar. And all of that money goes straight to the developers and the Humble website. Woo hoo!

Linux gamers should be thankful for the Humble Bundle.
The number of Linux games piled up once they saw the high percentages (equal to Mac in most cases) of Linux donations.
This is one of the main reasons why we now have Steam for Linux.

Ha ha. Windows users are the cheapskates, Linux users are the generous ones, on average.

Also interesting, more Linux sales than Mac.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix