By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

Wait a sec I think I just realized what stupid shit I was trying to do... I bet multi mode is for 3DS/Wii U local multiplayer.... Network mode might be the only way for us to play online.

World: Beginners 01

Lobby: Lobby10

Room Name: VGC

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Wait a sec I think I just realized what stupid shit I was trying to do... I bet multi mode is for 3DS/Wii U local multiplayer.... Network mode might be the only way for us to play online.

yes it is, i just confirmed it. Multi is for local only O.o Anyway go to network then lobby #8!!! I'll make a room,you join me ok, room will be called tbone to make things easy

Well this whole online thing seems like an ordeal...any luck?

Hopefully it's one of those things that when you figure out how it works, it's easy. If someone who has the game could post a pretty clear and easy guide on how to get online, I'll plop it in the OP.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

sethnintendo said:

World: Beginners 01

Lobby: Lobby10

Room Name: VGC

im coming!!!

TheKoreanGuy said:
Awesome. Thanks for the answers, you guys! I will be getting this on the 3ds soon, so if anyone wants to play, just let me know. ^_^

I should stress the 3DS does not have online play unless you also have a Wii U version of the game.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
Awesome. Thanks for the answers, you guys! I will be getting this on the 3ds soon, so if anyone wants to play, just let me know. ^_^

I should stress the 3DS does not have online play unless you also have a Wii U version of the game.

Are you serious? Well my roommate has a Wii U so I guess I could transfer my save over to it right? But that would mean I would need my own ID. What if I get myself a Wii U, can I transfer my ID over to that when I want to?

TheKoreanGuy said:
Conegamer said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

Are you serious? Well my roommate has a Wii U so I guess I could transfer my save over to it right? But that would mean I would need my own ID. What if I get myself a Wii U, can I transfer my ID over to that when I want to?

Yeah you'd need your own ID, which is a pain. You can't currently transfer ID's over, but I think an update coming soon will add that function.

Me and Seth got our ass whoop lol

tbone51 said:
Me and Seth got our ass whoop lol

You got it working, then?

Conegamer said:
Sharu said:
Sharu79, CET, Hammer/(will try hunting horn), seasoned, active. )))

Updated, thanks! Do you have the game then?

yep. Starting in village, in a few days will be ready for a good hunt!