By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

BenKenobi88 said:
I plan on making a thread with a tournament chart and all for those that want in on it.

I figure we'll do this tournament a couple weeks after the game's release. That'll be enough time for you to get all your secret characters, find your favorite, practice, and be good enough to fight.

We can bet on it or whatever, I don't care. It will be as big as possible though.

Its gotta be the biggest ever!

This is the "The People's" most hyped game I had ever seen in my life

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Sounds good BenKenobi! I look forward to beating some ass.

i need time to practice first !!!

Soriku said:
Because I will kick all your butts so you are left in shame

Online is gonna be great.

Before I was skeptic about buying it (don't like fighting games much), but now I will buy it. It's gonna have a great story, good online (I want rankings, though ), goo replay vlaue, good single player, good graphics, good characters etc. packed in ONE game! Now I gotta buy it :D

But you guys still won't beat me in online. I plan to do some sort of VG Chartz SSBB online tournament thing. With a randomizer, we put our names in the tournament, and whoever loses is well...kicked out. Winnders advance till we get the final two for the championship.

Dear Soriku,

I have been playing Super smash brothers since I was 8 years old.

Sincerely, Blaydcor

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Ha, too bad I play ICs in melee and Wavedashing is out. Still, I bet I can own you by dash-dancing with Sonic. If you have no clue what I just said you should be very afraid =D.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
Wow Soriku, you're going to get raped.

A-yup.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

No japanese allowed please, they have a month advantage...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
No japanese allowed please, they have a month advantage...

BAHAHAHA im sorry if this is spamming to some but that was just too funny to me.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

FightingGameGuy said:
Ha, too bad I play ICs in melee and Wavedashing is out. Still, I bet I can own you by dash-dancing with Sonic. If you have no clue what I just said you should be very afraid =D.

I know all about it, but I never really bothered learning wavedashing, dash-dancing, etc that much. I never really needed to.

If I get my ass handed to me in a tournament here, I can learn the stuff though. Dash-dancing is pretty easy...I've always just found it pointless though. Same with wavedashing. As long as I time my attacks right, I don't need to be in my opponent's face 24/7.

L-cancelling and all the typical stuff is always good though. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Don't expect to beat me with link :p