By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

i'm pretty sure, no one will even touch me

Around the Network

Wow Soriku, you're going to get raped.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Who knows? Soriku might suprise us all and kick everysingle one of our asses.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

@iclim4
I was thinking of monthly tournaments when I made these numbers. So maybe these would be more reasonable for weekly ones:
1st: 100
2nd: 50
3rd: 25
Participation: 5

And I agree that we shouldnt let the top finishers of a tourney destroy people every time. Give other people a chance too.

Ari_Gold said:
i'm pretty sure, no one will even touch me

I think you'll be surprised by how good the people on this site are... there are some pretty hardcore smash fans here.  

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
Wow Soriku, you're going to get raped.

WTF?!!! O.O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Vgcharts' SSBB tourny :D I think there will probably be alot of them :)

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

ikilledkenny said:
@iclim4
I was thinking of monthly tournaments when I made these numbers. So maybe these would be more reasonable for weekly ones:
1st: 100
2nd: 50
3rd: 25
Participation: 5

And I agree that we shouldnt let the top finishers of a tourney destroy people every time. Give other people a chance too.

i bet theres gonna be too many participants.
mods are gonna have a hard time(if they do agree) giving money away.
plus imagine inputting everyone's friendcodes... argh!!!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I want a biggest loser competition. Say there were 128 contestents. In the first round, of course, 64 win, & 64 lost. The 64 who win get 200 VGchash & are safe from being the biggest loser. The next 32 winners recieve 100, the next 16 get 50, 8 get 25, 4 get 10, 2 get 5, & 1 gets 1, while the other one loses 300 VGchash & puts it in their sig for a month for being the biggest loser.

I plan on making a thread with a tournament chart and all for those that want in on it.

I figure we'll do this tournament a couple weeks after the game's release. That'll be enough time for you to get all your secret characters, find your favorite, practice, and be good enough to fight.

We can bet on it or whatever, I don't care. It will be as big as possible though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )