By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

@ ikilledkenny&soriku

it will be a great match indeed. The clash of powers(even tho i don't know your skill) i will try my hardest

Around the Network

Just an idea...would it be possible to give the winner of these tournaments vg$? That way, we might get even more people to join them.

thats sounds like a great idea

I was thinking that the top 3 people would get large prizes, and everyone would get a nominal sum for participating.
1st: 500
2nd: 250
3rd: 100
Participation: 25

It doesn't have to be this way, but I think these are good numbers. And 2000 seems like an awful lot for one tournament.

Soriku said:
Because I will kick all your butts so you are left in shame

Online is gonna be great.

Before I was skeptic about buying it (don't like fighting games much), but now I will buy it. It's gonna have a great story, good online (I want rankings, though ), goo replay vlaue, good single player, good graphics, good characters etc. packed in ONE game! Now I gotta buy it :D

But you guys still won't beat me in online. I plan to do some sort of VG Chartz SSBB online tournament thing. With a randomizer, we put our names in the tournament, and whoever loses is well...kicked out. Winnders advance till we get the final two for the championship.

I'll beat you with my farts tied behind my ass.

AKA: I'll beat you with Wario. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
weezy said:
Soriku if you want to organize SSBB tourny's you go on ahead and do it.
Don't listen to other ppl.. you do as you please buddy. (within the rule set)

He can if he wants, but again, those familiar with his elimination games probably won't be joining.

There will be plenty of Brawl tourneys on the site.  I know I'm going to host a day-after-release tourney myself, so that people can give it a go before everyone has had much time to practice. 

id participate, though thats only because i still suck.
im guessing that people who are serious about ssbb wont be joining soriku's tourney.

we should hold weekly events and the winners get $VG how about it? ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Ya its wierd how a mod would say something like that.

"NO you are not having any tourny's becuase IM STARTING it."

I say give soriku a break for him being a kid.

I mean we were all annoying little fuckers at one time..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Soriku said:
ikilledkenny said:
Just an idea...would it be possible to give the winner of these tournaments vg$? That way, we might get even more people to join them.

We'd have to have ioi be part of it then.

Maybe we can have some sort of SSBB section of the site for tourneys (if ioi can help).

How much do you get if you win though? 2k vg$?

weird i didnt see this before, great minds think alike i guess... or vice versa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ikilledkenny said:
I was thinking that the top 3 people would get large prizes, and everyone would get a nominal sum for participating.
1st: 500
2nd: 250
3rd: 100
Participation: 25

It doesn't have to be this way, but I think these are good numbers. And 2000 seems like an awful lot for one tournament.

500 is way too much, if were going to hold frequent tournaments.

how about if the winners of the last tourney dont get to participate on the next tourney so they dont always sweep everyone.

edit: this could be the mods incentive for people to join their events instead of sorikus.

weezy said:

I say give soriku a break for him being a kid.

I mean we were all annoying little fuckers at one time..

hahah yeah i agree soriku IS an annoying little fucker.