By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

yes we will have to organize a tournament, then everyone will see who's the greatest. im pretty sure its me

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Even without advanced techniques I'll destroy you all! I'll quickly learn how to counter those pro techniques and master Sonic! Muhahahaha!!!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

My skills with Link have improved over the years, i have two months to train on melee. I will do what ever it takes to be number one!!! I need Rocky music!!!

No one shall defeat my m4d J1gg1ypuff skilz.  I've been known to rest all three opponents at once on occasion.  Which is later followed by a game of Jiggly volleyball....

(Note:  I'm such a dork I went to wikipedia to look at a chart for leetspeak)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

definitely send me a PM once some real rules get stabilized. i'm saving my bragging til I see how much has been changed in terms of control setup and playstyle of each individual characters.

I think I'd like to actually try to get all the different characters down. I was a Kirby bitch in Smash Bros and a Marth bitch in Melee, brawl looks like it could be fun to try to master everyone.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

ssbb will be crazy insane. its gonna push alot of systems. Soriku is prob not even very good. Although, due to working crazy work hours I prob won't get to play that much and get owned by 15 year kids that having nothing in life to do, besides play video games.

chriscox1121 said:
ssbb will be crazy insane. its gonna push alot of systems. Soriku is prob not even very good. Although, due to working crazy work hours I prob won't get to play that much and get owned by 15 year kids that having nothing in life to do, besides play video games.

I am constantly practicing.  I bring my Wii over to the college every Wednesday so we can play some Smash.  I plan to be a killing machine by the time Brawl comes.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

This game is for rejects that don't have enough skill to play a true fighting game. I bet I can own everyone.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Soriku, you are right in that, as I dont have online and dont own SSBB yet.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Riot Of The Blood said:
This game is for rejects that don't have enough skill to play a true fighting game. I bet I can own everyone.

Back this up by stomping all of us in our tournamnt.