By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would make you get the vita? or what made you get the vita?

Mummelmann said:
ils411 said:
Mummelmann said:
Nothing can make me get the Vita. Or any other handheld, for that matter.

Not even if I threaten to cut of your balls, grill them and make you it them?

Hmm, not sure, I'll have to think about it!

hmmm...not severe enough eh..

how about if I threaten to spread peanutbutter on your balls, and make you sit on a chair with your nuts dangling in a cage full of mice that were starved for 3 days?

Around the Network

I got one as a gift on launch. Loving it so far, but would in general, enjoy more experiences that didn't use the freakin' touch screen. I understand it's a selling feature and there are many game types (hidden object, puzzle, etc.) that can benefit from it, but just because it has one doesn't mean you have to use it (looking at you golden abyss).

Overall I'm pleased with it, but I'm itching for soul sacrifice. About to platinum U:GA, working on AC3:L and Gravity Rush at the moment. Come April 29 though, it's all soul sacrifice all the time.

I see no reason to get the vita. I've had the 3DS since launch,and I've only played it a handful of times. I've tried to get into handhelds,but I just can't seem to do it.

for me,
I've always wanted a vita, just because I love playstation and I have faith in sony's systems having amazing libraries (I mean the psp alone was rich in rpgs and fighters)
but it is arguably expensive for a handheld so I decided to wait, well then I quit smoking and I wanted something to get my mind off of it while I was on campus or on breaks at work, and the vita seemed right...
as far as games, I immediately got Hot Shots golf 6, and loved it, then Dynasty Warriors, and loved it...
got gravity rush for free, and loved it...
then someone recommended Persona 4 The Golden, got it, and now I just can't stop!

so I recommend everyone own a vita for just persona 4 alone, especially if you never got to play it on ps2...
honestly there should be no time-line in existence where a person hasn't played that game!

plus lots of good shit on the way: Final Fantasy X, Dead or Alive 5+, Y's, Valhalla Knights 3, Muramasa Rebirth, Tales of Hearts, PSO2, Romance XII, Dragon's Crown, Demon Gaze, Hatsune Miku Project Diva f

if you don't like japanese games though, get out now, because if the psp taught us anything, the vita will eventually be flooded with rich japanese goodness

JayWood2010 said:

Persona 5 or a metal gear solid exclusive would be the most probably ones.

That or a random new ip that catches my attention or something i didnt expect.

P.S. you have been on a role with these hit threads haha

hahaha thank you i honestly been obsessing about these gamerreview points so best way to get them is them good threads! 

Around the Network
ils411 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah really. why would you not believe me? lol  It's a faceshot of me.  I'd give you my facebook account (use to be my profile pic) but i'd prefer people not stalk me on facebook from here :P lol

However, yes I really want another persona.  And peace walker was pretty good for the PSP.  

Forgive me if I'm a bit sceptical because

1. People dont normally use thier acutall pictures as avatars on forums

2. you look too good (At least I know that there's at least one person here who looks good)

Annnyways.... I doubt it if Persona 5 will be on the Vita. Never got to play Peace walker, perhaps I'll get it someday when I getz more moneyz.

hahahaha this conversation had me laughing my ass off nice save btw, even though i personally dont buy it

bananaking21 said:
ils411 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah really. why would you not believe me? lol  It's a faceshot of me.  I'd give you my facebook account (use to be my profile pic) but i'd prefer people not stalk me on facebook from here :P lol

However, yes I really want another persona.  And peace walker was pretty good for the PSP.  

2. you look too good (At least I know that there's at least one person here who looks good)

Annnyways.... I doubt it if Persona 5 will be on the Vita. Never got to play Peace walker, perhaps I'll get it someday when I getz more moneyz.

hahahaha this conversation had me laughing my ass off nice save btw, even though i personally dont buy it

HEY! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN! XP  lol jp

Why obsessive over gamrpoints? lol

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
ils411 said:
JayWood2010 said:

eh im just competitive so i want to have points higher than users who been here longer than me and stuff like that, its not really obsessive its just, competitive

and whats the suppose to mean? it means he thinks you look ugly as fuck!! buahahahahaha

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
ils411 said:
JayWood2010 said:

eh im just competitive so i want to have points higher than users who been here longer than me and stuff like that, its not really obsessive its just, competitive

and whats the suppose to mean? it means he thinks you look ugly as fuck!! buahahahahaha

lol have fun trying to keep yup with Pezus and Spurgeon.  They preety much get the top 2 montt in and out.

-_-  Evil glare

JayWood2010 said:

lol have fun trying to keep yup with Pezus and Spurgeon.  They preety much get the top 2 montt in and out.

-_-  Evil glare

So that's why whenever you make a thread its designed to make 5 of them. :D

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(