By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony teases “highly significant” unannounced PS3 games

Scisca said:
I think it's crazy for Sony to release 1st party games on PS3 when Vita is struggling so hard and PS4 is about to enter the market in such difficult times.

If only Sony had games like Soul Sacrifice, Tearaway or Killzone: Mercenary in development...

Edit: GT6 is sure to be cross-gen.

Around the Network

GT6 cross-gen is gonna blow peoples mind... (In a good way)

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
GT6 cross-gen is gonna blow peoples mind... (In a good way)

PS3 and PS4 are too different to be cross-gen... GT is a game that push the hardware near 100%.

Gran Turismo 6 needs to be a launch title for PS4, not a PS3 game.

GT6 and the PS4 Killzone game that was shown would make for a great couple launch games to get the PS4 rolling.

Very important key titley- so guys i call it out loud now MLB14 will release for PS3. Yeah baby.

Around the Network

Did Sony officially announce PS4 launch date yet? If not, this news could mean a 2014 launch for it.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Siren Lost Translation 2 confirmed!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Really ?

zumnupy10 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Really ?

No, it would be great, but, no.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
zumnupy10 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Really ?

No, it would be great, but, no.

I was so happy for a moment.