By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft announce Assassin's Creed 4. but do you care?

Attoyou said:
Not even a little. The last one was a piece of garbage on so many different levels. Ubisoft is going to milk the AssCreed fans dry and move on, then reboot the series once or twice for a little extra cash and then move on again.

the problem is though, is that if they give it a rest for 2 or 3 years, wait until next gen consoles have a really good userbase then release a true next gen AC game on ps4/720/pc they could make one hell of a game. but instead they are releasing this and watch dogs in the same period. idiots. 

Around the Network

Im sure AC is open to the same criticism that CoD gets for being milked.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
Im sure AC is open to the same criticism that CoD gets for being milked.

it certainly is. but the problem is that AC is stroy driven, the single player is what sells it. CoD on the other hand is sold by its multiplayer. With AC the story is really getting boring, its not pulling the fans like it used too in AC2 and the thing can get tiresome much, much faster than CoD

Considering the sales of 3 were barely any lower than 2 (and likely to close the ~1.5 million gap, I dunno, I'm too lazy to see if 3 is still selling), I would say people still care.

yes, since ac4 has pirates.

Around the Network

I don't care as much as I did about AC3 and the rumors of it being set in the American Revolution era (which was awesome, in my opinion).

This game looks neat, but, I'm not near as excited as I was for AC3.

Well, at least it is not a Call of Duty.

the american revolution setting is the main reason i got ACIII.

ACIII was a big disappointment relative to ACII. I'll probably still get the new one at some point but it's not high on priority list anymore.

BloodyRain said:
yes, since ac4 has pirates.

yeah, thats the only thing keeping me slightly a tiny bit interested, i just saw the leaked trailer though, not impressed, at all.