By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you still buy digital Games for your Playstation 3?

Will you still buy digital Games for your Playstation 3?

Yes 61 55.96%

No 48 44.04%

Total:109

Yes, I will buy digital stuff because if I want to play it and it's digital only then I'm gonna buy it. If I can get the physical disc I normally do, but I don't sell them back anyways.

Also it's called PS4 and Sony has no obligation to make it BC just so people can play ps3 games on it. They removed BC from the newer ps3 models and everybody got over that.

Around the Network

WTF are you talking about?
What has changed? Nothing.

Will all the ps3 blow up upon release of PS4? I didn't think so.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Will all the ps3 blow up upon release of PS4? I didn't think so.

The PS4 will eat your PS3 upon opening the package box.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Yes... and I received $10 too... thanks Sony.

Around the Network
VGKing said:

he was talking about PS4 not playing PS3 downloadable games.

OT: i'm sure they'll find away to make it possibble to play PS3 downloadable games on PS4.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
VGKing said:

he was talking about PS4 not playing PS3 downloadable games.

OT: i'm sure they'll find away to make it possibble to play PS3 downloadable games on PS4.

They won't. PSN games are made to run on PS3 hardware just like retail games. It's impossible to emulate the PS3 on a PS4 so don't get your hopes up.

At best we will get PS1 emulation. If we're lucky, PS2 as well.

No. But because there is nothing I want or upcoming.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I will buy three times more just to show how much I don´t care. And I will also buy a PS4 at lauch just to make my point really clear.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Nothing has happened to change anyone's attitude towards digital games on PS3.

I hope Sony brings this "get 10 back" promo to Europe.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.