By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
BasilZero said:
AstroGamer said:
Rumor from Emily Rogers about VC transfers between Wii U and VC
- Wii U VC games on 3DS won’t be free
- Not every VC game will allow this
- a VC game would have to release on both Wii U VC and 3DS VC for this to work
- you have to pay a discount price to transfer a Wii U VC game to 3DS
- should hear more about it by the year's end
- also should hear about gifting for the Wii U eShop by the end of this year
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/04/28/the-future-of-the-eshop-and-virtual-console/

ugh, you gotta pay a discount price again for a game you already own? Lame >.>.

But at least its better than purchasing it again at full price I guess.

It's the exact same thing as cross buy with the exception that Nintendo doesn't force both versions down your throat.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

lol Chandler way to be fanboyish, cross buy isnt forced on you and when you buy the ps3 version the vita version is FREE

last call for votes, then switching poll question

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@tbone51:
Have you done "Do you play with 3D on?" already? If not then that's my suggestion.

i hardly use 3d. but it does look great in certain games (KIU)

Now ask everyone!

I don't really use 3D.

nice

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
lol Chandler way to be fanboyish, cross buy isnt forced on you and when you buy the ps3 version the vita version is FREE

Afaik the only game where you have the option between single platform and cross buy is Strangers Wrath HD. PS Vita version costs 12.99€, PS3 version costs 6.49€ (?) and the double pack costs 17.99€. I fail to see how 17.99€ is equal to 12.99€ or 6.49€. As for cross buy only games, you don't know how Sony splits the revenue on those games.

Concerning fanboyish behavior, I advice you take a look in the mirror.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

TreeTurtle said:
I don't really use 3D.

I mean he needs to make a poll about it. :P

BasilZero said:
Chandler said:
BasilZero said:
AstroGamer said:
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/04/28/the-future-of-the-eshop-and-virtual-console/

It's the exact same thing as cross buy with the exception that Nintendo doesn't force both versions down your throat.

I dont see how its like Cross buy. In this situation you have a game that you bought on the Wii VC but you gotta pay again to play it on the 3DS? That is worse since you are paying again for something that you already have while in Cross buy dont you get the 2nd version free >.>?

Again, you are just assuming that the game would cost the same regardless if it had crossbuy or not. But can you prove it?

BasilZero said:
Chandler said:
BasilZero said:
Chandler said:
BasilZero said:
AstroGamer said:

I dont see how its like Cross buy. In this situation you have a game that you bought on the Wii VC but you gotta pay again to play it on the 3DS? That is worse since you are paying again for something that you already have while in Cross buy dont you get the 2nd version free >.>?

Again, you are just assuming that the game would cost the same regardless if it had crossbuy or not. But can you prove it?

I wouldnt know since I never did do crossbuy nor do I plan to but it doesnt seem like its worth paying digital for either PSN or for Nintendo it seems. Seems like people are just getting ripped off left and right especially in the case of transferring a game you already own on one VC to another. Then again I guess thats because Nintendo doesnt have a online account system but meh.

From what I hear though Crossbuy is if you buy a game on the PS3, you get the vita version for free isnt it?

Yes. No. We don't know. That's the point. Stranger Boxx paints a different picture though.

i have about 4 or 5 poll questions i want to ask, but im up for ideas! post them here