By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

So what have you guys been playing? I just started Soul Hackers and trying to finish up Fire Emblem on my 3ds. Replaying through Persona 3 FES on Ps3, and nothing on my Pc as of late:(

Around the Network

^That poor, lonely, and neglected PC... Reminds me of myself hehe.
Speaking of me lol, it's been all 3DS as of late. Between Mario Kart, Fire Emblem, and Luigi's Mansion, I could be playing the thing forever! :D

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
I love Nintendo!!!!!!

I love U!!!!!!

As in Wii U of course. :P

0.o lmao!

KingKazuma34 said:
So what have you guys been playing? I just started Soul Hackers and trying to finish up Fire Emblem on my 3ds. Replaying through Persona 3 FES on Ps3, and nothing on my Pc as of late:(

Harmo Knight (1st Party IP)

Dillon's Rolling Western (part 1) (1st Party IP)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (just playing the free DLC that downloads automatically without needing the game cartridge to be in the system)(1st Party IP)

Shifting World

Sonic & All-stars Racing Transformed 3D (with no lower firmware then 5.0.0-11 to play at 60 fps with no lags, and I have redeem Metal Sonic & a track for free)

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (1st Party IP)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (my first Mystery Dungeon Pokémon game) (1st Party IP)

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Coin Rush to reach 1 million and then 10 million) (1st Party IP)

Liberation Maiden

Crashmo (1st Party IP)

Nano Assault EX

Kersploosh! (1st Party IP)

I'm surprise how many of those games happen to be 1st Party IPs.

And I'm gonna look for a select theater that shows the Live Action movie Tai Chi Hero 3D. Next week Iron Man 3 3D. Week after that The Great Gatsby 3D and the following week Star Trek Into Darkness 3D and the week after that Epic 3D.

Also I'm getting Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure & the 1st Party IP Spirit Camera: the Cursed Memior in 5 to 8 business days. In May I will get Project X Zone and then Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D as my first DK game in May or June, probably June.

Conception 2 details.....as well as screenshots.....as well as art:

http://nintendoeverything.com/120212/conception-ii-screenshots-art-details/

Gyrozetter Wings of the Albatross Boxart:

http://nintendoeverything.com/120185/gyrozetter-wings-of-the-albatross-boxart/

Game & Wario pre-orders open, and price is set at $39.99:

http://nintendoeverything.com/120166/game-wario-pre-orders-open-price-set-at-40/

Around the Network
KingKazuma34 said:

I've just beaten Fable on PC... Quite an easy and short game...

I'm kind of fiddling with Batman: AA, Darksiders 1 and Europa Universalis: Rome on PC now and then, and am still playing Xenoblade :p I'm really not in any rush to finish these games; I've never been. Zelda SS took me a few months as well. I rarely play something from start to finish in a matter of days/weeks.

But there's a bunch of Wii and PS3 titles I wanna get my hands on as well!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Kaizar said:
DanneSandin said:

Why couldnt they make a 64gb hdd?

Because Nintendo doesn't like making a different model of the same gen Home Console with actual difference internally. But they will need to make a greater memory size model to handle what can be downloaded from the HD eShop, so a 64 GB model would be a waste to Nintendo, plus there's the difference between the 8 GB & 32 GB models, so obviously they would make at least a 4 times greater internal memory version. Nintendo is not the kind of company to only double the internal memory. Even for 4 times greater internal memory with the deluxe, you also get a game and many other stuff, that you don't get with the 8 GB model.

That actually makes a lot of sense... Anyways, I'll be getting me a Wii U when it gets more memory on board and they sort out some of the internal problems of the actual console.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

i'll be changing the poll soon. looks like pokemon x/y will win unless lots of votes go towards LoZ

I am just so pumped for this year. Pokemon, Zelda, Mario & Luigi. I am just too excited. If only Dragon Quest VII, and Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D was on the list.:(

Does anyone here think Startropics will get a reboot? I'm not sure.

nice