By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

Road Redemption Confirmed For Wii U Release (once kickstarter goal is met, not an extra goal)
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/road_rash_inspired_road_redemption_confirmed_for_wii_u_release
I'm excited for Road redemption. I remember the PC version and enjoying the title a lot

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Sorry for being absent, mates. But I was doing stuff and to some unfortunate events, my laptop was send to fix, so I was cut off from here...

And this is the stuff I've been doing:

For the year of Luigi! ;D (P.S. click the image to see some rants of mine. lol)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
ktay95 said:
can somone help me out in regards to the buy 3 get 1 free promo.
living in Australia do i count?
if i buy 3 games can k choose to get a sceond digital copy of one as my reward?
how do i get this free game?

thanks, there are a few games on thier i was looking at getting and thought id make the best of it by using the promo

Maybe if you go to settings and change your region to UK in your 3DS system settings, and also join the UK Club Nintendo.

AstroGamer said:
Road Redemption Confirmed For Wii U Release (once kickstarter goal is met, not an extra goal)
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/road_rash_inspired_road_redemption_confirmed_for_wii_u_release
I'm excited for Road redemption. I remember the PC version and enjoying the title a lot

Music wasn't preventing Earthbound's return
http://www.gamezone.com/news/2013/04/23/nintendo-earthbound-delay-wasn-t-related-to-music-licensing

I already reported the Music one days ago.

I'm curious about Road Redemption. I never heard of it.

You guys excited for Nintendo's offerings at E3? A huge grin comes across my face whenever I think of the next iteration of Smash Bros. in HD. I truly cannot wait for that game. I do hope the rumor about Nintendo providing the system with a plethora of quality titles later in the year is true, but I do not mind if those games graced the system sometime next year (in phases of course).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Zelda for me. Excited to see how it plays and looks in 3D.

You can download the Tech Demo 3D Trailer from the eShop, just click on Nintendo Direct in the 3D eShop home menu.

Weedlab said:
You guys excited for Nintendo's offerings at E3? A huge grin comes across my face whenever I think of the next iteration of Smash Bros. in HD. I truly cannot wait for that game. I do hope the rumor about Nintendo providing the system with a plethora of quality titles later in the year is true, but I do not mind if those games graced the system sometime next year (in phases of course).

3D makes graphics look MUCH MORE CRISPER LOOKING then HD could ever do.

tbone51 said:
i should of seperated pokemon x and pokemon y since this wont be fair lol

You didn't post the results of Pikmin Poll.

I was going to vote for Pokémon stereoscopic 3D Generation, buti voted for Bravely Default: (working subtitle), because it was announced to Nihon only which made Mii a sad panda, LOL. But then it got announce for the WEST! SIDE!

@Kaizar:
Last I saw of it, a tie between Pink and Purple with 7 each.