By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

*Clicks on link, looks at date, hits back button.*

In other news, looks like we have another close race on our hands! I expected TTYD to run away with this one but it seems the original is still quite popular, hopefully for real reasons unlike MK:DD.
Someone's gonna have to fil me in on why they feel it's superior, cause from what I've played of it, I certainly wouldn't put it above TTYD. I never even finished the original while I've beatin TTYD 5+ times.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
*Clicks on link, looks at date, hits back button.*

In other news, looks like we have another close race on our hands! I expected TTYD to run away with this one but it seems the original is still quite popular, hopefully for real reasons unlike MK:DD.
Someone's gonna have to fil me in on why they feel it's superior, cause from what I've played of it, I certainly wouldn't put it above TTYD. I never even finished the original while I've beatin TTYD 5+ times.

are you asking why people choose Super Mario RPG over PM TTYD? (yes im one of them)

^Pretty much yeah. :)

Einsam_Delphin said:
^Pretty much yeah. :)

one more Q! Did you ever play super mario rpg? Beat the game?

Ive only played both Paper Marios for N64 and GC, and the best is obviously the latter, although the original deserves more credit for being so...

Around the Network

^Like I said I played it but didn't finish it. That gosh darn forest kept me from playing the game for the longest time. Like really the only way to move on was to look online, quite the turn off there. Eventually I went back to the game but soon stopped again. Can't remember why exactly, just didn't feel compelled to move on I guess. I'll go back to it at some point... maybe.
Btw you still haven't answered my question. Why you trying to avoid it huh!? Can't come up with any reasons asside from it's awesome cause it's awesome? :P

Einsam_Delphin said:
^Like I said I played it but didn't finish it. That gosh darn forest kept me from playing the game for the longest time. Like really the only way to move on was to look online, quite the turn off there. Eventually I went back to the game but soon stopped again. Can't remember why exactly, just didn't feel compelled to move on I guess. I'll go back to it at some point... maybe.
Btw you still haven't answered my question. Why you trying to avoid it huh!? Can't come up with any reasons asside from it's awesome cause it's awesome? :P

lol, itsmy favorite game of all time, playing the game wen i was young with a story and crazy events as a kid with mario... Good times, good times! Anyway its mario x Final fantasy! It brings a whole new level of play(1st rpg of mario), the plot was good, geno+mallow are awesome, you got to play bowser+peach! Its a classic and a damn good one. TTYD is definitely my favorite rpg on GCN, but its very close to my favorite game of all time!

All of the Paper Mario's are taking this poll by control

newwil7l said:

super mario rpg = best game evaaaa

tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:

super mario rpg = best game evaaaa

Wrong. TTYD=best game ever created. What kind of Mario game can you say that you went on a huge treasure hunt, battled an alien race, and save the world from a demonized(possesed) Peach