By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

^Whut are they?

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
^Whut are they?

here are some fan art

^So just it's just fan art? Not actually in the game then? That doesn't do anything for me. >.>
Nice art though. Would be cewl if they actually looked like that when/if made real, though I'd prefer it's final form to still look more like a bottlenose dolphin.

Lanturn n Kyogre don't look like Dolphins. First one's a fish and Kyogre doesn't even have phins, atleast not standard looking ones.

Around the Network

Kyorgre looks like a dolphin/whale to me! He is also the most badass pokemon, and possibly the strongest pokemon of all time(its ability puts him at #1)

^What Dolphins have you been looking at that have no phins, no tail, and no snout/nose lol? Also, I think Mewtwo, Darkrai, Deoxys, and so ons are stronger but I don't use ubers/legendarys so I wouldn't know for shure.

Einsam_Delphin said:
^What Dolphins have you been looking at that have no phins, no tail, and no snout/nose lol? Also, I think Mewtwo, Darkrai, Deoxys, and so ons are stronger but I don't use ubers/legendarys so I wouldn't know for shure.

the bst for most of the best pokemon(mascot legendarys + a couple others) are 680[White Kyrem/Black Kyrem have 700][Arceus has 720] Kyogre has 670 but its drizzle ability makes it hands down the best pokemon in the game. Its pure water(which helps alot)+Water moves boosted+ its already great stats=Strongest pokemon! People give it choice scarf and literally beat the opponent with water spout all by itself(even in doubles or triples)! O.o

Best Mario Kart To Date?
Super Mario Kart (SNES) 21 7.29%

Mario Kart 64 (N64) 41 14.24%

Mario Kart Super Circuit (GBA) 4 1.39%

Mario Kart Double Dash (GCN) 65 22.57%

Mario Kart DS (DS) 24 8.33%

Mario Kart Wii (Wii) 35 12.15%

Mario Kart 7 (3DS) 74 25.69%

Wait For Mario Kart U!!! 24 8.33%

Total: 288

New Poll Q. up, respond now!