By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
Kaizar said:

Big Pokémon 6th Generation RPG News coming next Saturday:

http://nintendoeverything.com/117548/big-pokemon-xy-news-coming-next-saturday/

great job! 1coin+

Around the Network

saw three Nintendo adds in theater today when I went to see Die Hard 5, one for MHU on WiiU and 3DS of course as well as Lego City and Luigi's Mansion 2 which was nice

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
saw three Nintendo adds in theater today when I went to see Die Hard 5, one for MHU on WiiU and 3DS of course as well as Lego City and Luigi's Mansion 2 which was nice

oh really? Thats good! Im telling you man if the schedule was like Feb1st MH3U- Feb15th Wonderful 101 - Mar1st Rayman Legends - March 19th Lego City- March 31st Pikmin 3!!!!! Wii U would have over 4mil units sold right now! Its just games, wii need games

I saw a Lego City Undercover commercial this morning

might of been the first one I saw

Shovel Knight funded on Kickstarter
March 30th, 2013 Posted in 3DS eShop, News, Posted by Valay, Wii U eShop
Shovel Knight has managed to reach its Kickstarter goal. With two weeks remaining, Yacht Club Games managed to collect over $75,000.

The studio said of the news:

We are so appreciative and thankful, we could cry. It’s been a crazy ride, and we still have a long campaign ahead, but WE’RE FUNDED! Were you worried? We weren’t worried. Ok, we were worried.

But! Let the celebration be short! We have lots of updates to put together, and few other goodies.
Check out our awesome Stretch Goals if you haven’t yet, and stay tuned for big excitement tomorrow. I think we’re gonna take the rest of the night off… well, maybe we’ll answer a message or two. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

As mentioned above, while Shovel Knight has been officially funded, there’s still money to be raise. Stretch goals include New Game +, playable boss knights, a 4-player battle mode, and more.

Source

http://nintendoeverything.com/117539/shovel-knight-funded-on-kickstarter/

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Roma said:

oh really? Thats good! Im telling you man if the schedule was like Feb1st MH3U- Feb15th Wonderful 101 - Mar1st Rayman Legends - March 19th Lego City- March 31st Pikmin 3!!!!! Wii U would have over 4mil units sold right now! Its just games, wii need games

didn't you know? games won't sell le WiiU

seriously though I think things will be a lot different from now and on with games. ND any day now ^_^

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
tbone51 said:
Roma said:

didn't you know? games won't sell le WiiU

seriously though I think things will be a lot different from now and on with games. ND any day now ^_^

Its this sites inside joke now lol! Pikmin 3!! We need it!!!! NOW

Who's excited for Pokemon news!!!!! :)

TheKingofRedLions said:

Shovel Knight funded on Kickstarter
March 30th, 2013 Posted in 3DS eShop, News, Posted by Valay, Wii U eShop
Shovel Knight has managed to reach its Kickstarter goal. With two weeks remaining, Yacht Club Games managed to collect over $75,000.

The studio said of the news:

We are so appreciative and thankful, we could cry. It’s been a crazy ride, and we still have a long campaign ahead, but WE’RE FUNDED! Were you worried? We weren’t worried. Ok, we were worried.

But! Let the celebration be short! We have lots of updates to put together, and few other goodies.
Check out our awesome Stretch Goals if you haven’t yet, and stay tuned for big excitement tomorrow. I think we’re gonna take the rest of the night off… well, maybe we’ll answer a message or two. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

As mentioned above, while Shovel Knight has been officially funded, there’s still money to be raise. Stretch goals include New Game +, playable boss knights, a 4-player battle mode, and more.

Source

http://nintendoeverything.com/117539/shovel-knight-funded-on-kickstarter/

Be cool if there was a co-op mode in the stretch goals.  Either way glad this got funded, its got my money for a purchase.  Any idea on price or release date?

Hope they get as far as Game+ mode in the stretch goals.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

sweet the day before my birthday