By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post a pic that differentiates your country from another one!

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
trestres said:
Whatever you say, you are brazilian, so its of no use to discuss with you, most people will agree that Maradona is the greatest player soccer has seen.

Over and out.

Man, that's cannot even be considered an argumentation. What can be easily filled by words i put below.

Whatever you say, you are brazilian from Argentina, so its of no use to discuss with you, most people will agree that Maradona Pelé is the greatest player soccer (use the right term) football has seen.

You don't have much contact with other cultures don't you?

Talk about Maradona and Pelé in Asia, Africa, Arabian Countries, Europe and you will see who is considered the best.

In Nigeria they even called a 48-hour cease-fire in 1967 so Pelé could play an exhibition match in the capital of Lagos.

^That's it you two: Pelé wins :P

PSaiki said:
trestres said:
Whatever you say, you are brazilian, so its of no use to discuss with you, most people will agree that Maradona is the greatest player soccer has seen.

Over and out.

Man, that's cannot even be considered an argumentation. What can be easily filled by words i put below.

Whatever you say, you are brazilian from Argentina, so its of no use to discuss with you, most people will agree that Maradona Pelé is the greatest player soccer (use the right term) football has seen.

You don't have much contact with other cultures don't you?

Talk about Maradona and Pelé in Asia, Africa, Arabian Countries, Europe and you will see who is considered the best.

In Nigeria they even called a 48-hour cease-fire in 1967 so Pelé could play an exhibition match in the capital of Lagos.

shall i say you both are wrong?

Johan Cruijff is the best ever

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

:D kk, no more fights about this, everyone has its own opinion, its just i dont like a brazuka to take my country down cause of its jealousy.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Cologne Germany WTF !!! 

De stormvloedkering is een van Nederlands grootste trotsen:) De hele wereld vraagt Nederland om hulp bij waterrampen. We hebben de meest geadvanceerde waterpompen ter wereld.

Hurray! 

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

rocketpig said:

No wonder he looks like that if all he has to quench thirst is Budweiser...

PS: He actually looks a little like George Bush, only an intellectual version. (Not kidding, he does look like him).

PSPS: Where did 2 of my pictures go? 

Canada!