Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
@ NNodley ... yea I keep hearing GTA IV was a let down. I only got my PS3 recently so I'm still catching up with older games, and that's why I have not played it. I might skip it and go straight to V.

@ Pezus ... Oh no where. I was just telling Joe I had to go. I called him to help me post up to 1000 before the Nintendo club xD

I would say don't waste your money even if it's $20 on GTA IV.  But, that's up to you. 

Yea I'm not getting it. There are around 15 - 20 older games I still have to get, and it's not there so that's pretty telling lol I'll just get V, but I'm unsure if I'll get that one the first day. I still have to get DmC, MGR, Ni No Kuni, Tomb Raider, Bioshock and Rayman for this year, so I'll probably wait for GTA V complete. Then there's stuff for the Vita and PS4.

I know same here.  I have at least a backlog of 8 games on top of TLOU, Beyond: Two Souls, Killzone: Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice(maybe), Pikmin 3(if it gets released this year).  I also want to get Bioshock: Infinite, Crysis 3, Metro: Last Light, and Witcher 2 for PC.  Then I'm getting PS4 day one with AC4, Killzone: SF, and Watch Dogs.  If infamous: second son ends up being a launch title I will get that too.  I'm gonna be broke as hell this year.

Oh and DmC and Tomb Raider are must buys, IMO.  I don't understand the hate for DmC. I loved it.  And Tomb Raider is just awesome.  Has a pretty good story too.

Yea seems like everyone has a backlog now lol Yea PS4 is pretty much the same. KZ, inFAMOUS, Knack, DriveClub, Watch Dogs, ACIV and anything else that looks interesting. TLoU and Beyond are day one buys so I'm trying to play all I need to play now before I get them.

Dude I don't get these people. DmC is a decent game. Their bitching is only going to ruin everything for everyone, and Capcom might retire the series for who knows how long now. It is REALLY bombing. :/ TR I'll get when I'm home from school in 2 weeks.

Wii U I'll wait a bit for. Either a price cut or Smash/Zelda will get me to buy. So far I see no reason to get one yet, but I intend to get Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2 and Zelda WW. If I get another 3 reasons before Smash/Zelda HD I'll pick one up. 3DS I intend to get for Pokemon X/Y.

And they are calling the new Dante emo.  I don't see what's emo about him.  He spikes his hair up(not emo).  I do that too.  Tighter jeans don't make a person emo.  He doesn't have black eyeliner on.  Don't know if youv'e played till the end so *****SPOILERS***** but classic DMC fans should see that he is getting his white long hair like classic Dante. ****End SPOILERS****

Ya I should have waited for the Wii U, but there was just something about it that made me really want it.  I don't know what it was.  Although ZombiU and Darksiders 2 is pretty good on it.  I'm debating on whether to get NFS: Most Wanted for Wii U or not.

I was on spring break all week last week.  So I played GoW and TR all week, but I have class tomorrow at noon and I have to drive an hour to campus.  

Around the Network

Been busy for the last few days but I managed to start God of War III. The beginning is ridiculously awesome. Fighting on the Titan, the scale is massive!

GoW:A didn't manage to sell better than the Tomb Raider reboot in UK and sells half of what GoW3 sold:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-18-uk-chart-god-of-war-ascension-launch-sales-half-that-of-gow-3

walsufnir said:
GoW:A didn't manage to sell better than the Tomb Raider reboot in UK and sells half of what GoW3 sold:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-18-uk-chart-god-of-war-ascension-launch-sales-half-that-of-gow-3

That's unfortunate. I blame this on the utterly harsh reviews for it. I think it is personally better than GoW III so far. I just bought it and I'm 2 hours into the game, and its by far the best in the series. The combat has recieved huge improvements, the graphics are sharper and crisper than ever, the music is more varied etc. Although yes, it doesn't have a very believabe story thus far. However from what I've played so far I'll give it a solid 95/100.

Does Playstation Nation need Cheerleaders?

2000cc and I were cheerleaders in school. We'll cheer for Sony. And also our good friends, Nintendo and Microsoft. We'll cheer for them when they do well. And if they are doing badly, we'll cheer them as well on so that we can all top the chartz together! =D

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

Beat the trials on hard on my second try. Not hard at all actually. I died the first time because I got caught in Medusa's ray and it turned into a stone statue. Before I could shake it off I got a thunder bold in my arse lol But it was fun! It forces you to think and use Kratos' moves wisely. Most fun I've hard all year! Adam Sessler is a huge punk, especially since he played this game on normal and had to call people for help. I'm so pissed they're patching it. I hope they just put checkpoints between the trials instead of making them easier. :/ But it was truly amazing going from trial to trial with almost no health. You just have to use the strategies you picked up along the way with the different enemy types. Button mashers beware!

My life bar wasn't visible, somewhere in the range of hair thickness, when I got through.

walsufnir said:

Well that's no surprise. I don't expect Gears to perform much better for similar reasons. But is that only sales for 3 days against Lara's full 7?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

GameAnalyser said:
Weedlab said:

Beat the trials on hard on my second try. Not hard at all actually. I died the first time because I got caught in Medusa's ray and it turned into a stone statue. Before I could shake it off I got a thunder bold in my arse lol But it was fun! It forces you to think and use Kratos' moves wisely. Most fun I've hard all year! Adam Sessler is a huge punk, especially since he played this game on normal and had to call people for help. I'm so pissed they're patching it. I hope they just put checkpoints between the trials instead of making them easier. :/ But it was truly amazing going from trial to trial with almost no health. You just have to use the strategies you picked up along the way with the different enemy types. Button mashers beware!

My life bar wasn't visible, somewhere in the range of hair thickness, when I got through.

Really? That's interesting. How was it for you?

Weedlab said:
GameAnalyser said:
Weedlab said:

It was intense gameplay but definitely not tough as many say it is. Took around 16-18 min. I think I should have been more careful with combos after being even fully loaded along with full life+magic upgrades(except for fire blades at level 4). I instead kept sticking onto using the magic rage with Zeus's and fire blades all the time, wasting all those bars. I had to drag it on to slowing down enemies to  attack, L1 block and  evade.  Probably should've been sweet had the right combos been used. Just want to have another go.

GameAnalyser said:
Weedlab said:
GameAnalyser said:
Weedlab said:

It was intense gameplay but definitely not tough as many say it is. Took around 16-18 min. I think I should have been more careful with combos after being even fully loaded along with full life+magic upgrades(except for fire blades at level 4). I instead kept sticking onto using the magic rage with Zeus's and fire blades all the time, wasting all those bars. I had to stick on to slowing down enemies to  attack, L1 block and  evade.  Probably should've been sweet had the right combos been used. Just want to have another go.

The blades from hades were most useful to me, especially after building rage meter I used the army of hades to hit everything in the room. The magic attack I used the most were from the aforementioned blades and the fire one. The first wave proved to be the most difficult for me, but getting rid of medusa was the key and that changed things up quickly. Yea slowing down enemies was very important for me, and so was using shadow Kratos. When they were bunched up I use the power to slow down time so they all were affected, and not just the primary enemy. That way I got some free hits in to build rage meter.  By the second wave I didn't have much life so I had to play cheap to survive. :D They didn't touch me there since I just grappled the harpies and I basically kept doing a hit and run with the stone guys.