Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:
Aldro said:
PSNation, we should be hyping Beyond not GTA!
Besides, GTA will split the praise for Naughty Dog and themselves. While I hope for an amazing game with GTA (and expect no less) a part of me hopes it doesn't quite top TLOU.

Sadly I am sort of expecting it will, which once again is good for the gamer within me but not for the fan/fanboy in me xD

Anyone share this boat? :/

As much as I love Quantic Dream, I think the game is too niche to be compared to GTA in terms of hyping.

I mean, almost everyone here wants GTA V, but not everyone wants B3YOND. Catch my drift?

Around the Network
Wright said:
Aldro said:
Aldro said:
Besides, GTA will split the praise for Naughty Dog and themselves. While I hope for an amazing game with GTA (and expect no less) a part of me hopes it doesn't quite top TLOU.

Sadly I am sort of expecting it will, which once again is good for the gamer within me but not for the fan/fanboy in me xD

As much as I love Quantic Dream, I think the game is too niche to be compared to GTA in terms of hyping.

I mean, almost everyone here wants GTA V, but not everyone wants B3YOND. Catch my drift?

GTAV looks like genric crap, seriously 3 people now. wow thats as inavative as Cat Mario and clear pipes. GTA is so overrated. with all that money they make because mindless drones buy their shit games you think they could make something good for once.

yes im fucking with ya, looks alright but ive never cared for GTA

Aldro said:
Aldro said:

S
orry, I'm too pumped for GTA to hype anything else :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Aldro said:

S
orry, I'm too pumped for GTA to hype anything else :/

N

o problem.

Around the Network

mmmmmmm ... look at dat game boy. ^

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

riderz13371 said:

Damn. Geometric Wars copycat!

Weedlab said:
mmmmmmm ... look at dat game boy. ^

bitch please. the gameboy actually sold

Blacklight Retribution ps4 gameplay from gamescom.  Only 720p because IGN sucks.

http://gamingbolt.com/titanfall-developer-interview-shows-possible-ps3ps4-dev-kit lol suck it Xbox fan babies!