Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Guard rail gets deformed in realtime!  

Around the Network

10 minutes of Killzone Mercenary singleplayer!!  Looks mindblowing for vita!

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
So it seems we will have to refuel cars at gas stations in GTA V

http://gta5tv.org/gas-stations-refuelling/

I thought it was a game not a life sim. (still buy it though)

Yeah, I'm hoping you can drive for a long time without having to worry about it.  I tend to change cars all the time though so it shouldn't effect me too much as long as when you enter a new car the gas is full.  Would suck to run out of gas in one then jump in another that is on E. 

Or when you're running away from cops. lol

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
So it seems we will have to refuel cars at gas stations in GTA V

http://gta5tv.org/gas-stations-refuelling/

I thought it was a game not a life sim. (still buy it though)

Yeah, I'm hoping you can drive for a long time without having to worry about it.  I tend to change cars all the time though so it shouldn't effect me too much as long as when you enter a new car the gas is full.  Would suck to run out of gas in one then jump in another that is on E. 

LOL!!  I can just imagine being on a 5 star chase and the car starts to stutter and comes to a stop with no other cars around.   RAGE!!!!!

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

LOL!!  I can just imagine being on a 5 star chase and the car starts to stutter and comes to a stop with no other cars around.   RAGE!!!!!

I wish they brought back them tanks...so much mayhem!! 

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Oh damn I forgot about those.  I hope the car chases in GTA V are glorious.  Shit theres still a little over 3 weeks till release!!

BasilZero said:

Capcom still has no plans to bring Monster Hunter 4 to the Vita

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166931&page=1#2

In all honesty, I bought into the hype and tried the PSP games and found it was an utter bore. I figured it was possibly due to the limites of the hardware or obsolence, so I tried the most recent versions, and I was left with the same boring feeling. I had much more fun with Soul Sacrifice, in truth. The series carries a heavy brand, so in that sense it is important. I probably won't even look at this game when I pick up a 3DS.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Oh damn I forgot about those.  I hope the car chases in GTA V are glorious.  Shit theres still a little over 3 weeks till release!!

I almost have it paid off.

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

I almost have it paid off.

I have mine ordered on Amazon so I can't pay it till it ships.

pezus said:
the-pi-guy said:
pezus said:
BasilZero said:

You didnt get my joke you woman ;(

Was it an anime reference? o.O

It's from Yu-gi-oh!

And he was surprised I didn't get it

I hope you aren't disrespecting YuGiOh, because it'll be a big mistake if you do.

*cracks knuckles*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.