Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:

That's why I stopped lol They lost their direction, but as you said I hear 8 was awesome. I saw an IGN season review and they loved it. I'm probably going to get the series on Blu Ray, along with Dexter and a few other shows I like. I seldom do that for shows.

Same thing happened to me wih Dexter in season 5. I had to force myself through it, especially since 4 was so good. But I realize in a few cases some episodes, and in larger cases some seasons, have to be the fall guy in order to make successive seasons better. That's why Breaking Bad is an ace show for me. I enjoyed EVERY episode and season and by the looks of it, it may go down as a 'perfect' show for me.

That's what I did with LOST and Fringe.  My two favorite shows of like ever. Got them very cheap on amazon. 

I actually found season 5 of Dexter to be good and season 6 was the worst.  Then season 7 and 8 came along and it's amazing again.  And I think Breaking Bad will easily live on as one of the most perfect shows for pretty much everyone who has watched it.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Weedlab said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
For the life of me I can't seem to get hyped for GTA5 :S Not sure why, I'm actually more interested in playing Saints Row 4 first

currently playing Hitman which i got from PS+. Only did the very first mission. Without spoilers so far I really don't like the auto aiming mehcanic...I mean wtf this is hitman not Max Payne

Yea my friends and I have been following the series since it first began, and they seem luke warm about it Absolution. I am going to give it a shot though. it's less than 20 on Amazon now. I'll get the HD collection when it's cheaper too, but Blood Money is where it is really at.

yeah Hitman is a special series to me as a gamer because Hitman 1 is one my all time favorite games. It's the game that opened my mind to a whole new world of possibilities within a game if that makes sense :D It's still my favorite in the series

Hopefully I will enjoy this one more as I play along

cant you turn off the auto aim? because that really ruins a game for me, in max payne 3 you can turn off the auto aim or aim assist and thats how i play it. im not a noob or a guy who played 2 games in my life, i want the challenge. if it has auto aim then i probably wont ever play it. turns out just cause 2 has an auto aim mechanice, ruined the game for me, i wont even continue it

Weedlab said:

Does anybody here watch Grimm? Just started i. Looks like my kind of show. I saw beasties lol

my brother has been nagging me to watch it, says its really good

bananaking21 said:

cant you turn off the auto aim? because that really ruins a game for me, in max payne 3 you can turn off the auto aim or aim assist and thats how i play it. im not a noob or a guy who played 2 games in my life, i want the challenge. if it has auto aim then i probably wont ever play it. turns out just cause 2 has an auto aim mechanice, ruined the game for me, i wont even continue it

more than the auto aim the assassin sense thing is bugging me :S oh well gonna play as much as i can without it

ps: also that gazillion ways to finish the mission idea also irks me somewhat. There should be several and it should be upto the player to find out for themselves. Too many options take the fun out of it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Naughty Gods are so Goods that they hide a fake PS4 release date on The Last of Us to hide the real PS4 release date in The Last of Us.

Everybody guessed the fake one was the real lol

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Naughty Gods are so Goods that they hide a fake PS4 release date on The Last of Us to hide the real PS4 release date in The Last of Us.

Everybody guessed the fake one was the real lol

DAMN YOU NAUGHTY GODS

M.U.G.E.N said:
For the life of me I can't seem to get hyped for GTA5 :S Not sure why, I'm actually more interested in playing Saints Row 4 first

currently playing Hitman which i got from PS+. Only did the very first mission. Without spoilers so far I really don't like the auto aiming mehcanic...I mean wtf this is hitman not Max Payne

It's understandable. I mean, Saints Row 4 does look awesome (even if I am not the worlds biggest fan of the adverts), and I find myself yo-yoing between hype for the game and just a lack of interest. And for a guy who always listens to the alternate rock stations, this is a tad disappointing so far.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

gooch_destroyer said:
BasilZero said:
Weedlab said:
I'm no clicking on that link lol I'm about to make something to eat and I have a very vivid imagination. I'll click after lol

Its just a picture of a toilet with a WiiU and some other stuff near it lol.

Perfectly desribes the Wii-U. The only thing missing is the PS Vita.

i love it how we hide our trolling on other consoles as a joke by slapping in the PS vita into it

bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
BasilZero said:
Weedlab said:
I'm no clicking on that link lol I'm about to make something to eat and I have a very vivid imagination. I'll click after lol

Its just a picture of a toilet with a WiiU and some other stuff near it lol.

Perfectly desribes the Wii-U. The only thing missing is the PS Vita.

i love it how we hide our trolling on other consoles as a joke by slapping in the PS vita into it

I know right?! even though this is ban worthy on other threads.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/24/shuhei-yoshida-confirms-ability-to-turn-on-the-ps4-remotely-with-the-vita-talks-perfection/