Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
Wright said:

Not now, I'll be leaving shortly. I'm going to see Elysium

Sweet have fun! Going to get 3 or 4 maches before I go back to reading.

What are you reading anyway?

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:
Weedlab said:
Max Payne 3 is AWESOME. I was surprised by how much fun I had with it. Definitely a game I can play again and again. Though I have never tried it online.

I loved it as well, the online MP is fantastic. But there where not many people playing it on the PC

I heard it started off well but it is more or less a ghost town on PS3 now. :/ Too bad it didn't meet R*'s expecations sales wise. I hope we ge a MP4. Definiely one of my favorites games this gen.

It was a fantastic game. R* bought the IP from Remedy right? So this mean R* owns it right? And Take Two own R* so doesn´t that mean that Take owns Max Payne. Maybe they can give it to another to give it a shot.

I hope so. They didn't seem pleased with the sales, especially compared to how their other games did. All we can do is wait and see what they do with it. Plenty of people complained about it deviating too much from the original games, but to be honest, I preferred this games to the first two, and I liked those. Maybe it was the setting. Brazil was great in my view. But the story was ace in my opinion.

The Problem with Max Payne 3 was that they totally over budget, the game had initially a budget of 40 million $ and that included the 10mill purchase but when where they had spent about 100 so the expectations where really high. And the shitstorm that was caused by showing a bald Max Payne was huge.

I hope they do somthing with it maybe they can reboot it.

M.U.G.E.N said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I don't see you.

Name is Randika :D I think I have at least 3 other twitter accounts to including a mugen one but don't remember passwords or anything for them lol Basically made them when I needed one for a competition 

This one I think I will use for good tho

Drop a line

gooch_destroyer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I don't see you.

Name is Randika :D I think I have at least 3 other twitter accounts to including a mugen one but don't remember passwords or anything for them lol Basically made them when I needed one for a competition 

Drop a line

Done..

Followed Basil too

I'm starting to realize there are a lot of people here who use twitter lol 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
gooch_destroyer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I don't see you.

Drop a line

Done..

Followed Basil too

I'm starting to realize there are a lot of people here who use twitter lol 

I actually thought you were Asian. lol

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

well south asia is still asia :P But yea I'm from Sri Lanka. Living in US currently

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Chevinator123 said:

direct feed 1080p gameplay! (if it wont let you go fullscreen click on the youtube button)

WOW!!! That seriously looks stunning.  Destruction or no destruction if GG can get this fidelity in MP at 1080p 60fps then so can DICE.  

M.U.G.E.N said:
gooch_destroyer said:

well south asia is still asia :P But yea I'm from Sri Lanka. Living in US currently

Like my yukiko avatar? Chie-chan.

Twitter handles?

pezus said:
Coming back to this thread each day and seeing how popular it is always brings a smile to my face. Payment for all the trophy work I have to do xD

I must say, you do a damn good job! It shows how devoted snd close-knit the Sony community is, I suppose. Which is a good thing.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.