Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:

5) Shadow of the Beast looked interesting. Kinda God of War-ish, although it was just a cinematic so who the fuck knows how it will play.

read some stuiff on eurogamer. 

The original game was developed by Reflections Interactive and later ported to the SNES and Sega Master Drive. It followed a monstrous warrior named Aarbron as he sought revenge against the beast lord that transformed him from a human. Now, Heavy Spectrum Games - a new studio comprised of devs who've worked on Need For Speed, Star Fox, Battlefield, and the Sims - is re-imagining Shadow of the Beast as a hyper violent next-gen adventure.

"Playing it [Shadow of the Beast] conjured a world of mysteries, something that went beyond what was shown on the screen, a world where my imagination had cause to soar," said Heavy Spectrum CEO and founder Matt Birch on the EU PlayStation Blog. "Even when not playing, I couldn't help but wonder about the strange creatures and places I had seen, and ponder what further details would reveal themselves the next time I would play."

"We want to create a magical combination of unique combat and gameplay to enthrall you as a player, with a mystical world that can engage you as a person," he added. "Our vision of Karamoon is filled with beauty, brutality and mystery, whilst allowing you as the player an opportunity to try and piece together what happened to make it and its denizens the way they are."

sounds really awesome. it also seems like an AAA game. i cant wait for more info on this, its probably the most interesting PS4 tittle for me so far

Around the Network

the-pi-guy said:
Aldro said:

8) Twitch instead of Ustream, GOOD!

But Sony held back on first party :(. I imagine its cuz' MS probably blew most of their load at E3 and Sony doesnt need to show things far off release with 1 million pre orders and what-not

8.)  Pretty sure we're going to be getting both, so options!

Don't forget we might still get something from VGAs and TGS.  There's still so much to see!!

MY guess is they aren´t far enough in to show anything. And actually taht kinda concerns me. If none of the games are ready to be shown yet then it means we are about 18 months away from those games if not more. and if the 5 AAA games that where shown so far are the only thing they have for 2014 then we might face a software drought, thats one of the reasons why I am keeping my PS3.

Wright said:
Aldro said:

5) Shadow of the Beast looked interesting. Kinda God of War-ish, although it was just a cinematic so who the fuck knows how it will play.

Here you go.

FUCK I hope they get that damn music in there :-O please!!!!!

the-pi-guy said:
AndrewWK said:
the-pi-guy said:

Don't forget we might still get something from VGAs and TGS.  There's still so much to see!!

MY guess is they aren´t far enough in to show anything. And actually taht kinda concerns me. If none of the games are ready to be shown yet then it means we are about 18 months away from those games if not more. and if the 5 AAA games that where shown so far are the only thing they have for 2014 then we might face a software drought, thats one of the reasons why I am keeping my PS3.

I can understand your concern, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Naughty Dog at VGA.  It's been 2 years since Uncharted 3, so they have to show something soon.  They might show some stuff at E3 2014 that will come out holiday 2014 also.  We've still got a GG game that we don't know, a ND game, and more.  

Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed that every first party studio is working on a Ps4 or Vita game. But Development still takes time, just remember when The Last of Us was shown and when it released. Granted it was a new IP and needed a lot more promotion then an UC4 but some of those games are probably new IPs so they will take time to finish promote and release. 

I mean it will never be the Nintendo situation because we always will have 3rd party games but not in the immediate future.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Aldro said:

8) Twitch instead of Ustream, GOOD!

But Sony held back on first party :(. I imagine its cuz' MS probably blew most of their load at E3 and Sony doesnt need to show things far off release with 1 million pre orders and what-not

Oo even better and Yeah true

Wright said:
Aldro said:

Here you go.

But thats old.. how would that be in this generation? xD

gooch_destroyer said:

Wow, is this Into The Nexus? Looks amazing! So pumped for this game!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Gorgeous !

--------------------------------

According to IGN Killzone Shadow Fall will already have 10 multiplayer maps. And with the future free DLC...

how many players are there in KZ shadow fall? im really hoping atleast 32