How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Didn't see this posted in here yet. The PS4 UI from the beginning of the conference.  Love the look and it looks fast too.

Around the Network

That cameraman was annoying!

This is a straight on view of the UI.
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_killzone_shadow_fall_gc_ps4_interface-30578_en.html

Thanks for posting all dem screens!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i have a feeling we will be seeing scenes like this come holiday season

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Can any of you produce any evidence that TitanFall might come over to PS? Such as an interview maybe? I'm in the process of turning some XBO buyers (my friends) to PS4 instead. Tuns out they're Bungie fans and not necessarily Halo fans, and Destiny is multiplat so that's not an issue. Only TitanFall is interesting them. That's the only thing that's in the way now. Even if it is anecdotal evidence that's fine. Just to show it is a timed exclusive. Thanks!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Can any of you produce any evidence that TitanFall might come over to PS? Such as an interview maybe? I'm in the process of turning some XBO buyers (my friends) to PS4 instead. Tuns out their Bungie fans and not necessarily Halo fans, and Destiny is multiplat so that's not an issue. Only TitanFall is interesting them. That's the only thing that's in the way now. Even if it is anecdotal evidence that's fine. Just to show it is a timed exclusive. Thanks!

Its being publish by EA 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Weedlab said:
Can any of you produce any evidence that TitanFall might come over to PS? Such as an interview maybe? I'm in the process of turning some XBO buyers (my friends) to PS4 instead. Tuns out their Bungie fans and not necessarily Halo fans, and Destiny is multiplat so that's not an issue. Only TitanFall is interesting them. That's the only thing that's in the way now. Even if it is anecdotal evidence that's fine. Just to show it is a timed exclusive. Thanks!

do they have a 360 or gaming PC, if so tell them to buy it for that and then buy a PS4. from what ive seen theres no evidence pointing to a PS release. 

nnodley said:

Didn't see this posted in here yet. The PS4 UI from the beginning of the conference.  Love the look and it looks fast too.

Wow I didn't even realize Yosp was actually controlling it! I thought he was just sitting there watching the video. I like the fact that when you click on a game to view it the background automatically changes according to the game. It looks awesome. And I'm glad they didn't completely get rid of the XMB.

riderz13371 said:
nnodley said:

Wow I didn't even realize Yosp was actually controlling it! I thought he was just sitting there watching the video. I like the fact that when you click on a game to view it the background automatically changes according to the game. It looks awesome. And I'm glad they didn't completely get rid of the XMB.

Oh I know.  It's defintely inspired by XMB and I love it.