How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Man, Microsoft Gamescon was a bit of a letdown to me. I hope Sony's better.

Around the Network
Wright said:

That's because they didn't have a press conference... so the news or buzz are not hyped enought.

ethomaz said:
Wright said:

That's because they didn't have a press conference... so the news or buzz are not hyped enought.

I was talking in terms of games. I mean, we got Fable Legends (cool in my eyes) and...exclusive content of multiplatform games. (Not cool).

Wright said:
ethomaz said:
Wright said:

I was talking in terms of games. I mean, we got Fable Legends (cool in my eyes) and...exclusive content of multiplatform games. (Not cool).

To tell you the truth, I don't think any publisher is going to give MS anymore exclusive titles at this point.  Plus if there were I'm sure they'd have backed out.

darkknightkryta said:
Wright said:

To tell you the truth, I don't think any publisher is going to give MS anymore exclusive titles at this point.

Platinum Games is making a Japan-only exclusive xD

Around the Network
Wright said:
darkknightkryta said:
Wright said:

To tell you the truth, I don't think any publisher is going to give MS anymore exclusive titles at this point.

Platinum Games is making a Japan-only exclusive xD

Pics or it didn't happen!  :P.  Seriously though, Platinum's not a publisher.

Wait MS already and their "conference" geez I missed it. I had not idea smh. WEll I am waiting to see what Sony has to offer, hopefully some new games for PS4! That's what I am looking for!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
Wait MS already and their "conference" geez I missed it. I had not idea smh. WEll I am waiting to see what Sony has to offer, hopefully some new games for PS4! That's what I am looking for!

MS didn't host a conference in GamesCom.

All I want is a October release date. And some Shadow Fall....

i was expecting more surprises from microsoft's end. well less than 2 hours for sony =)