Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Honestly no leaks thing shouldn't be a worry...it was the same before the reveal and also E3.

It seems like Sony might have leaked a lot of things over the previous years on purpose. Or they just fired the people responsible for the leaks.

I think what they are doing is that they aren't telling the info even to those inside the company. So by minimizing the number people that knows they can avoid leaks. The few that knows will understand that if they leak the info it will be easy to find out who did it since it's just a handful of peeps. 

Oh and guiz and girlz Tarsier is confirmed to be NOT be there tomorrow...well they said this year at gamescom to be precise

and also

I have no doubts about the PS4...about vita I will believe it when I see it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Overhyped? I'm already trembling.

BasilZero said:
New revision! Memory card price cut! New games!

I hope so.

I heard that's been shot down...

nope never been to iceland, although i would love to. I just happened to have seen it on the food network at somepoint and remembered it haha

first time out of north america is in october, a week in barbados :D

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Honestly no leaks thing shouldn't be a worry...it was the same before the reveal and also E3.

It seems like Sony might have leaked a lot of things over the previous years on purpose. Or they just fired the people responsible for the leaks.

They did get rid of their entire marketing team.  The guys' behind the disaster that was PS Allstars (The marketing not necessarily the game).

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:
BasilZero said:
New revision! Memory card price cut! New games!

I hope so.

I heard that's been shot down...

Even better, dont fix what isnt broken imo.

Just fix the memory card prices and its all good!

Did you read on gaf from one of the insiders that they are supposedly to phase out the 4gb card and shift all the other ones down in price?  So the 32gb should be $50ish I think.  And they are suppose to introduce a 64GB card for $100 which is still too much, but at least the 32gb will be cut in half.

nnodley said:

Did you read on gaf from one of the insiders that they are supposedly to phase out the 4gb card and shift all the other ones down in price?  So the 32gb should be $50ish I think.  And they are suppose to introduce a 64GB card for $100 which is still too much, but at least the 32gb will be cut in half.

Good news to me, my 32gig isn't enough.

BasilZero said:
nnodley said:

Yes I heard which is great news. I could probably find a better deal than $50 for the 32 GB around BF providing it becomes $50 around now lol.

64GB I can wait since most of my games will be Physical - I just want some PSP games for digital.

Yeah that's what I'm probably gonna do.  Hopefully I can find one for like $25-$30 on black friday if it does go to $50. 

I can't wait for some new infamous footage tomorrow!!! Gonna make some gifs and choose an awesome one for my new sig!!

nnodley said:
I can't wait for some new infamous footage tomorrow!!! Gonna make some gifs and choose an awesome one for my new sig!!

Omg me too! I'm about to go fire up the first Infamous! By the way, are you on Axon yet?