How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Did anybody watch the Breaking Bad premiere last night?  Was fucking amazing!!

Around the Network
nnodley said:

I had reports to do last night, so I only had time to watch Ray Donovan on Showtime. I did save it on the DVR though. My Twitter exploded with a lot of "unbe - FUCKING - levable - and OM fkin G Breaking Bad" after the run, so I'm going to give it a look see in a bit.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

bananaking21 said:
AndrewWK said:
Hey isn´t Sony press conference on August 19th? Thats in 7 days ohh boy ohh boy

Btw. Has Sony a person like Major Nelson? It would be neat to have somebody like him

they have someone better, shu 

and its on the 20th from what i recall.

Yea Shuhei is awesome, but he is more present in Japan, and he doesn´t have a podcast or anything 

Those Japanese game deals better come to the EU.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

I had reports to do last night, so I only had time to watch Ray Donovan on Showtime. I did save it on the DVR though. My Twitter exploded with a lot of "unbe - FUCKING - levable - and OM fkin G Breaking Bad" after the run, so I'm going to give it a look see in a bit.

Yeah it was fantastic.  The last 7 episodes are gonna be boss!  

Do you watch Dexter?

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Do you watch Dexter?

Hells to the yeah. I take in my weekly dose of the dark passenger. I'm interested in seeing how the psychopath + psycopath dynamic works - be it in a relationship form or master and student.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Do you watch Dexter?

Hells to the yeah. I take in my weekly dose of the dark passenger. I'm interested in seeing how the psychopath + psycopath dynamic works - be it in a relationship form or master and student.

Yeah that will be very interesting to watch.  I found the kid to be very weird and annoying in the first episode he showed up.  But now in the most recent one he's not so bad.  Since they seem to be in talks for a spinoff I wonder if they are hinting towards it being about Zach.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Do you watch Dexter?

Yeah that will be very interesting to watch.  I found the kid to be very weird and annoying in the first episode he showed up.  But now in the most recent one he's not so bad.  Since they seem to be in talks for a spinoff I wonder if they are hinting towards it being about Zach.

Honestly, I hope Dex kills the little shit. lol But I doubt it. His introduction could very well be leading to a spin off. I do wonder who killed his neighbor, but I have a feeling it's not the kid. They're probably making it seem like him to throw us off.

You know ... speaking of spin off. I read news about that some place. Hmmmm .... wonder if it is really linked to this kid?

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Do you watch Dexter?

Honestly, I hope Dex kills the little shit. lol But I doubt it. His introduction could very well be leading to a spin off. I do wonder who killed his neighbor, but I have a feeling it's not the kid. They're probably making it seem like him to throw us off.

You know ... speaking of spin off. I read news about that some place. Hmmmm .... wonder if it is really linked to this kid?

I wouldn't object to Dex killing him, but I think I could get even more used to him.

I read about the spinoff on IGN.  They did a list of people it could be about. 

Cyberpunk 2077 will have a mix of first person and third person.