Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
riderz13371 said:

Cory Barlog Returns to Sony Santa Monica Studio

+ Posted by Cory Barlog // Sony Santa Monica Studios

What am I working on, you ask?  Good question.  Sadly, I cannot tell you…yet.  But I can say that it is freaking huge, and it will live up to the standards that I helped establish here at SMS.  We’re putting together a team as I type this, an Ocean’s 11 kind of thing. We are searching the world high and low for the best of the BEST to come and be on the ground floor of this endeavor.  So, hey, if you are a freaking rock star unafraid to roll your sleeves up and take risks, reading this thinking that your current digs are feeling…well…a bit small, a bit dull and in need of some excitement – you need to contact me at Sony Santa Monica.

That is all for now, PlayStation nation.  I will sign off with this – your continued support is the reason I get to make these crazy big games.

I thank you, from the bottom of my black heart, for all the time you play. I will keep working hard to create them if you promise to continue playing them.

If you don’t, God will kill a puppy.

This puppy.

Sooo excited can't wait for what SSM have to announce. As long as it's not GOW then HYPEE!!!

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:
Fuck Cory Barlog holding that little puppy hostage but oh well it goes to shows how undertrack GOW3 is cause that puppy would be dead by now.

Is our bet still on?

Backing down now are you

Hell no, and TNA sucks.

gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:
Fuck Cory Barlog holding that little puppy hostage but oh well it goes to shows how undertrack GOW3 is cause that puppy would be dead by now.

Is our bet still on?

Backing down now are you

Hell no, and TNA sucks.

You've gone and said it now!! I show you no mercy you bastard. 

Oh I've forgot to mention that usually users here put they're bets in their sig. For example "Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont"

edit: look at my sig now.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:

Is our bet still on?

Backing down now are you

Hell no, and TNA sucks.

You've gone and said it now!! I show you no mercy you bastard. 

Oh I've forgot to mention that usually users here put they're bets in their sig. For example "Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont"

edit: look at my sig now.

Done.

A couple gorgeous Dragon Age: Inquisition screenshots.

Around the Network

Sony: PS4 costs are 'much, much smaller' than ps3

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/09/sony-ps4-costs-are-much-much-smaller-than-ps3/

Sony Computer Entertainment CEO Andrew House said the company "will not generate anything like the losses we did for the PlayStation 3" in regards to its forthcoming PS4 launch, Bloomberg reported.

Sony lost more than $3.5 billion in 2007 and 2008 thanks to the PS3's initial cost; it launched in November 2006 for $599 and didn't become profitable until late 2011. Even after the company cut manufacturing costs with the introduction of the slim model, it still lost roughly $40 per system as of December 2009.

Sony's plan this time around involves lower development costs at the outset. "The amount of investment is much, much smaller," Chief Financial Officer Masaru Kato said, pointing to Sony's PC-like design decisions for the PS4. The system was announced in February, and will hit retail shelves this holiday season for $399.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-08-09-sony-ps4-losses-will-be-nothing-like-those-of-the-ps3

^added to his.

I hope Barlog is working on a new IP and not on another God of War game.

AndrewWK said:
I hope Barlog is working on a new IP and not on another God of War game.

I'd bet my money its something new given what he said. Though I am unsure if it is the same game Stig's team is working on with 'magic' that supposodely involves the use of vehicles. I do want a new GOW game, but not now. They need to focus on new IPs for a while and give Kratos a well deserved rest first. I wouldn't mind if we went without a GOW game for 3 or 4 years to be honest.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:

A couple gorgeous Dragon Age: Inquisition screenshots.

at first glance i thought that game was god of war: ascension