Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:

Great ... so UC3 won't get past the 'syncing' screen for me for mp/coop. *points middle finger to the east so Sony can see it* *points the other one to the west for Naughty Dog to see*

Fuck this, I'm going to go play some Duke Nukem.

I'm installing something on my PS3 so I couldn't play anyway.

Around the Network

for some reason my search isnt working so i dont know if this is old,

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sony-plays-it-safe-with-sold-out-ps4-while-xbox-is-working-hard-to-meet-demand/0119849

Sony has halted day one pre-orders of PS4 – but only as a precaution, MCV understands.

"The firm told retailers last week to stop guaranteeing consoles to consumers for launch day. Yet we understand that Sony expects more stock as we approach the PS4 launch.

And some machines WILL be held back so that stores have something on shelves come launch day at the end of the year.

One retail source told us that Sony “doesn’t want consumers who couldn’t buy PS4 to buy Xbox One instead”."

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

riderz13371 said:
Weedlab said:

Great ... so UC3 won't get past the 'syncing' screen for me for mp/coop. *points middle finger to the east so Sony can see it* *points the other one to the west for Naughty Dog to see*

Fuck this, I'm going to go play some Duke Nukem.

I'm installing something on my PS3 so I couldn't play anyway.

It took forever, but it FINALLY finished. I had to go make a sammich and a cup of joe for it to finish.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

The Last of Us Original Story, Alternate Villain Revealed

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165945&page=1#

pezus said:
I used it as my PC mic for quite a while until the drivers suddenly stopped working ;(. The mic is surprisingly good, actually.

OT: Guys, I need 3 more tumblr blogs to follow so I can start using it, apparently. Any recommendations?

http://nnodley.tumblr.com

You're welcome to follow me.  I've posted some in it, but not as much as I want to.  I plan on posting most of my 3D work I do in my next semester there.

Around the Network

look at that, PS4 just sold out at my retailer. I was wondering when that was going to happen

DamnTastic said:
look at that, PS4 just sold out at my retailer. I was wondering when that was going to happen

amazon stopped aswell

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
DamnTastic said:

amazon stopped aswell

So I've heard :p

xb1 is still going here

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2013/00067214-ps4-il-n-y-en-aura-pas-pour-tout-le-monde.htm

Lel!

Micromania, the french Gamestop, basically says it can't guarantee your PS4 to be shipped in time if you pre-ordered anything other than the Day-One bundle. They'll ship it for sure before the end of the year, but not in the first days of release.

And FNAC, which is less important than Micromania but no that much, says that for each XB1 pre-ordered, 3 or 4 PS4 are pre-ordered. Not that impressive considering France has always been a Sony land, but in X360/PS3 case the ratio wasn't of 3/4:1.

just saw this, something to keep an eye on

Cory Barlog ‏@corybarlog

Check out the playstation blog tomorrow - I heard they have a crazy announcement.