Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:

You're only person I added from here I played  so far with a mic on PS3. I have never played with Nnodley and Pezus, do I can't speak for them, but most of the other dudes don't have mics. Wright suggested we use Skype ... I suppose that's not a bad option. But meh ... mics ftw.

Yeah that was fun! People are just way too shy to use mics, like bananaking

Wright is trying to get in your pants! Don't fall for it..

Around the Network

^^ i saw that

Deyon said:
Weedlab said:

You're only person I added from here I played  so far with a mic on PS3. I have never played with Nnodley and Pezus, do I can't speak for them, but most of the other dudes don't have mics. Wright suggested we use Skype ... I suppose that's not a bad option. But meh ... mics ftw.

Yea, I wasn't falling for that old 'add me on Skype becuase I got no mic' bit. That's how it starts. Before long he's gonna ask me to send him pics of my abbs and to try on wigs.

Yea, mics make it better, even when you cuss 30 words a minute when shit goes wrong lol Funny stuff ... We should do that again when we have time.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Didn't we have Weedlab?

gooch_destroyer said:
Didn't we have Weedlab?

Vita doesn't count.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Didn't we have Weedlab?

Vita doesn't count.

But...But....

Weedlab said:
Deyon said:

Yea, I wasn't falling for that old 'add me on Skype becuase I got no mic' bit. That's how it starts. Before long he's gonna ask me to send him pics of my abbs and to try on wigs.

Yea, mics make it better, even when you cuss 30 words a minute when shit goes wrong lol Funny stuff ... We should do that again when we have time.

Indeed we will.

Just started getting into TLoU MP, and I completely, without a doubt suck at it. We should play that next time on teh PS3™

Deyon said:
Weedlab said:
Deyon said:

Indeed we will.

Just started getting into TLoU MP, and I completely, without a doubt suck at it. We should play that next time on teh PS3™

Damn you suck at Killzone and TLoU? Are you good at any game in multi player ^^

riderz13371 said:

I only played Killzone 3 5-10 times online since I got it, not much of an FPS playa. And I just started playing TLoU online yesterday, so of course I'll suck at it.

Play against me in Uncharted 3 and I'll rip you a new one.

Deyon said:
riderz13371 said:

I only played Killzone 3 5-10 times online since I got it, not much of an FPS playa. And I just started playing TLoU online yesterday, so of course I'll suck at it.

Play against me in Uncharted 3 and I'll rip you a new one.

Deal ... 3 man party.