Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

I can't even believe you had X1 as a choice!!  

Well at least they announced a higher price so you can go with ps4.

Even if it was the same price, I would prob have gone with ps4 first since the ps has always been my go to console. Though this era, the xbox 360 was first because of sony's absurd pricing.

Yeah Sony dropped the ball hard on the ps3 release.  They are doing everything right though with the ps4 so I have great confidence in them now.

Around the Network

Just downloaded GT6 demo thing. Going to try it out,

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Hmm, I have recently got Batman: Arkham City so I was playing that but haven't for a good couple weeks.  I also downloaded game boy color and game boy advance emulators to my phone and downloaded all the old classic Pokemon games.  And got a N64 emulator on my pc also.  Other than that TLOU is really all I've been playing.  It really is the best game I've ever played.

Ha! Funny enough I’ve been playing my N64 emulator more than anything these days. I’ve been playing Conker, Super Smash 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart.  I’m not going to get 007 Goldeneye since that game is only fun with people and the AI is pure crap. :/ I’m probably going to get a N64 console with those game including Goldeneye. N64’s controllers get worn easily though.

Yea I have Bats too. It’s still in the plastic though. Got so many games to play. I’m probably going to get my PS4 with an unfinished PS3 backlog. :/ And I hardly bother with PS+ freebies, so that’s even more stuff on my plate.

Considering the Ouya for emulation purposes. If I can get it to run N64 and Xbox1 stuff I’ll be set. If I get that then I won’t need the N64 again – except if I feel to collect older consoles.

Yeah I have a feeling I will have a ps3 backlog when ps4 releases too.  And I got a launch edition from amazon and I'm getting Killzone: SF, Battlefield 4, AC 4: Black Flag, and watch dogs.  Then on top of that I'll be getting a few wii u games at the end of the year as well as some vita games.  

Sweetness. I pre-ordered the Knack version and all first party games at launch. Anything that's cross gen I'll get there including AC4 and Diablo 3. I am still unsure if I want it at launch since I generally give these consoles 6 months before I buy them, but I decided to pre-order just in case. I'll decide by fall.

Yea, the Wii U is on my list as well. But I'm a little disappointed in the 2013 launch line up, so I'm going to wait on that one as well ... unless there is a mega Black Friday deal akin to the Vita one last year, then I'll buy it. I'd like one with Mario (both versions) of course, Zelda WW, Pikmin 3 and Bayonetta 2. Smash Bros. is the game I'm really buying the system for though. Looking to get a 3DS in the fall.

With PS3, PSV, PS4, Wii U and 3DS I'll have a lot on my hands, and my friends have crossed over from Xbox to PS because of the One, so I have no reason to get one of those.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Even if it was the same price, I would prob have gone with ps4 first since the ps has always been my go to console. Though this era, the xbox 360 was first because of sony's absurd pricing.

Yeah Sony dropped the ball hard on the ps3 release.  They are doing everything right though with the ps4 so I have great confidence in them now.

Pftt even you would want a 360 after you saw this. It was a custom made 360 handed out by the cw. It's glorious!

PSN ID : danceintothefire
Currently playing Tomb Raider online.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Pftt even you would want a 360 after you saw this. It was a custom made 360 handed out by the cw. It's glorious!

WOW!! That is pretty sick.  I definitely wouldn't turn that down.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Ya unfortunately it was part of a giveaway so there aren't many at all.
Heres another that was a giveaway by the cw.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

If they had Dean's face on that (like a water mark) in the background I'd buy in an instant xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I have a feeling I will have a ps3 backlog when ps4 releases too.  And I got a launch edition from amazon and I'm getting Killzone: SF, Battlefield 4, AC 4: Black Flag, and watch dogs.  Then on top of that I'll be getting a few wii u games at the end of the year as well as some vita games.  

Sweetness. I pre-ordered the Knack version and all first party games at launch. Anything that's cross gen I'll get there including AC4 and Diablo 3. I am still unsure if I want it at launch since I generally give these consoles 6 months before I buy them, but I decided to pre-order just in case. I'll decide by fall.

Yea, the Wii U is on my list as well. But I'm a little disappointed in the 2013 launch line up, so I'm going to wait on that one as well ... unless there is a mega Black Friday deal akin to the Vita one last year, then I'll buy it. I'd like one with Mario (both versions) of course, Zelda WW, Pikmin 3 and Bayonetta 2. Smash Bros. is the game I'm really buying the system for though. Looking to get a 3DS in the fall.

With PS3, PSV, PS4, Wii U and 3DS I'll have a lot on my hands, and my friends have crossed over from Xbox to PS because of the One, so I have no reason to get one of those.

I'm debating on whether I want to get knack at launch.  If I don't I will probably just get it for christmas.  That's all I'm probably gonna want is games this christmas.  This will be the first console I get on launch day.  I got the ps3 a few months after and got the wii u last year a couple months after.  

Pikmin 3, bayonetta 2, zelda WW, smash brothers, and super mario 3d world are my most wanted games on wii u.  My mom has a DS that she isn't using so I'm thinking of getting some of the newer pokemon games that came out on it and I may get a 3ds next year also. 

I'm thinking I will get X-One next fall or whenever there is a price drop. 

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

If they had Dean's face on that (like a water mark) in the background I'd buy in an instant xD

hahha ya, compared to all these awesome customs, when I look at my consoles, they just seem so boring.