Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
RafaelOrix said:
@nnodley: This this means PS4 will support 'only' for players simultaneously on same console?

i doubt that, there are tons of colors i think. also games like fifa support big number of players so i doubt they would limit the number of players for a game that big

nnodley said:
RafaelOrix said:
@nnodley: This this means PS4 will support 'only' for players simultaneously on same console?

Probably not.  Doesn't the ps3 have something where if someone would happen to be player five they have it so where 2 of the led's would be lit showing they are 5?  And like Bananaking said there should be more than those colors.  I remember seeing a yellow color before.  I think they are just showing the first 4.

Thanks, guys! And yes, the PS3 doest have this system. It lids number 1+4 to make the number 5 and so on.

Around the Network

White ps4 looks sooooooo BOSS^_^

i wanna be on the list thingie :( how i get there? With a position i mean! wanna be the first noob with a rank ^_^

Xen said:
How do I join? :P

you must give oral pleasure to the most established members starting with me. 

pezus said:
Oh, you should also add The Witcher 3 to your post, nnodley!

Alright will do later tonight.

Around the Network
pezus said:

How can The Last of Us be this good?? It's just almost the perfect game. I can't believe this is a PS3 game at times. 

naughty dog!! imagine what they can do on the PS4!!

I really hope theres a Visari intro in Shadow Fall XD

Aldro said:
I really hope theres a Visari intro in Shadow Fall XD

me too! KZ2 intro is the best intro ever !

Ellie <333