How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

For spurgeonryan, I will post just the links to pictures and gifs on the e3 summary post to help alleviate any slow downs it may cause. Videos will remain as is.

Around the Network

I really am excited for all those games coming to Ps4, if I had to choose one though, it has to be Mgs5 with Killzone coming in a close second. However if Deep Down from Capcom was on that list, then that would be my most anticipated title!

Greetings fellow nationers!(prob not a word, meh)

Every night I used to pray that I’d find my people, and finally I did on the open road.
We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore, except to make our lives into a work of art.Live fast. Die young. Be wild. And have fun.

Anyone know where this passage is from?

BloodyRain said:

Greetings fellow nationers!(prob not a word, meh)

Every night I used to pray that I’d find my people, and finally I did on the open road.
We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore, except to make our lives into a work of art.Live fast. Die young. Be wild. And have fun.

Anyone know where this passage is from?

ME, ME, ME!!  Except I cheated and used google, so I won't say it.

You filthy cheaters!

Around the Network
pezus said:
I used google as well lol

HAHAHA!! I google anything I don't know that he throws my way.

SHES SO CUTE <3333

^da animation O_0

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Aldro said:

SHES SO CUTE <3333

HAHAHA I laughed so hard when she said this! :-0

pezus said:
Aldro said:

SHES SO CUTE <3333

And also only 14 YO ;o

Spare the rod and you spoil the child. Plus, where I live we eat launch at 12, so any time after that is good to go.