Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
SquishyButtMan said:
bananaking21 said:
SquishyButtMan said:
So umm, can I become a member of this establishment?

you have to either pay with money or give oral pleasure to the most established members, its your choice

Ewwwwww! Simply disgusting!!!!!!!! I can't believe you would entertain such a thought. I didn't come here for that you know. How dare you ask me for money. You savage.

exactly the reaction i was hoping for! me, bloodyrain, pezus are waiting for you. we will have our ceremony of bonding you to the nation after the village idiot nnodely entertains us. see he is the nations clown you may say. we blindfold him throw him in a and start throwing rocks at him, its very funny

Um I actually think you're beneath me in the kingdom.   I'm a Lord and you're just a measly army shadow marshal who has no authority over me.  You'd be wise squishybuttman to not listen to bananaking.

thats it, we are going to throw the big rocks at you now, happy?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Um I actually think you're beneath me in the kingdom.   I'm a Lord and you're just a measly army shadow marshal who has no authority over me.  You'd be wise squishybuttman to not listen to bananaking.

OOOhh!!  The big rocks.  So intimidating!  :-p

Also, I wonder where BloodyRain was today.  Haven't seen him post once today.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

ugh, i had a rude joke to say, but i wont say it, its too rude lol. 

he is organizing the ceremony, he went to go get the big rocks, and nnodley, try to stay conscious for more than just 2 minutes this time, i mean man up and dont pass out when we hit you with the first few rocks.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

he is organizing the ceremony, he went to go get the big rocks, and nnodley, try to stay conscious for more than just 2 minutes this time, i mean man up and dont pass out when we hit you with the first few rocks.

LOL do you really think I give a shit about a rude joke. It's not gonna hurt my feelings.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

LOL do you really think I give a shit about a rude joke.

i was going to say something like " he was with your mom/sister" but in a more rude way as well. but your mom and sisters are great human beings that have our respect. you on the other hand are just ......geez

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

i was going to say something like " he was with your mom/sister" but in a more rude way as well. but your mom and sisters are great human beings that have our respect. you on the other hand are just ......geez

Well too bad I don't have sisters. :-p

pezus said:
You forgot MGSV, nnodley! Just watched the trailer running at 60 FPS and it was incredible. Can't wait for the game.

Here it is in 720p60fps: http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/metal-gear-solid-5-at-720p60

Shit I did.  Thought I had the trailer but I didn't.  Will add them now.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

LOL same here. i think thats a good think, i would have slept with mine if i had any and if they were as sexy as me

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

LOL same here. i think thats a good think, i would have slept with mine if i had any and if they were as sexy as me

Well this is AWKWARD!

pezus said:
Playing The Last of Us. Opening sequence was amazing.

Yeah it was the best opening for any game, imo.  It gets even better especially the last half of the game.  I'm doing a survivor playthrough and it is brutal.