Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I'm on a fucking roll.  But you screwed that up. :-p

Then start over.

NOOOO!!  I'm running low on screens.  Hit the jackpot with a site having all those screens in one website.

I bet the people at the nintendo threads are better then you!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley needs a life so he can stop spamming this thread!

Yeah spamming with ps4 goodness.  And amazing Destiny screenshots since I know your hyped for it.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

NOOOO!!  I'm running low on screens.  Hit the jackpot with a site having all those screens in one website.

I bet the people at the nintendo threads are better then you!

Nintendomination ain't got nothing on me! :-p  

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

Yeah spamming with ps4 goodness.  And amazing Destiny screenshots since I know your hyped for it.

lol i am hyped for it. but those screenshots werent impressive. they look like slightly better PS3 visuals to me. but i guess thats because the world is supposed to be huge. also, the grey/brown colors didnt appeal to me. 

bananaking21 said:

Around the Network

nnodley, show some screens for the Transistor, Please?

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:

you keep defending this guy but i dont know why! we can make him the kingdomes clown ! we will make him wear a hat with bells on it while he tries to entertain us

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

lol i am hyped for it. but those screenshots werent impressive. they look like slightly better PS3 visuals to me. but i guess thats because the world is supposed to be huge. also, the grey/brown colors didnt appeal to me. 

I think the video of it at the Sony conference looked better.  But I still think they look great.  I'm not sure if I posted the gameplay video of it earlier, but I'll post it anyway.

bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:

you keep defending this guy but i dont know why! we can make him the kingdomes clown ! we will make him wear a hat with bells on it while he tries to entertain us

The jester is already taken in the kingdom. I guess he can always be the town fool.

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:

The jester is already taken in the kingdom. I guess he can always be the town fool.

who is the jester? and hte town fool is more fitting for him anyways.