How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

It's weird because I generally dont care for anime, however, most of my favorite franchises come out of Japan, and are anime-like (air quotes) ala Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy. :)

Around the Network

Just looking at the first page and last page of this thread... Yeah sack boy

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

SnakeDrake said:
shadow_satey said:
It's really hard for me to consider who best represents PlayStation's personality. Obviously, Mario represents Nintendo's kid-friendly world, while Master Chief represents Xbox's Mature First-person shooter dominance. I can't really think of who best represents PlayStation as their official mascot. For a minute there it seems Kevin Butler was, but then my friend asked me if PlayStation was a 40 year old chubby guy? And I kind of looked at him and said, "no."

Then I started thinking about "The Game" that defines PlayStation, and maybe: Gran Turismo? That's the game that is like the top-quality go-to to lookout as far as graphics and performance go for each iteration. Then I started to think that maybe PlayStation is meant to be a power-house where many people come and represent them, kind of like a Democracy, in where each president is elected every 4-8 years, thus why we had Nathan Drake, Killzone, and LittleBigPlanet rule for a little while. I think now that maybe it's just a Democracy for mascots and that there may never be a true mascot for the whole company, but perhaps, individual mascots for each person who views that particular person/idol as their PlayStation hero. :)

I think sackboy is the perfect mascot. Since he is basically an avatar and you can dress him up with skins like nathan drake, kratos and even cloud. 

The mascot actually would be Kratos. Simply because its the most well know of their first party. The answer isn't in what the PS gamers think, but in what the non-PS gamers and people that aren't gaming much see. Most people don't know Drake, Sackboy, etc, but everyone knows Kratos because of the PS2 era.

I upgraded my HD in my PS3. I downloaded all my PSN/PSN + games. It totaled to about 420 gigs. I'm doing game installs now.

darkknightkryta said:
I upgraded my HD in my PS3. I downloaded all my PSN/PSN + games. It totaled to about 420 gigs. I'm doing game installs now

let me guess, you have PS+?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
darkknightkryta said:
I upgraded my HD in my PS3. I downloaded all my PSN/PSN + games. It totaled to about 420 gigs. I'm doing game installs now

let me guess, you have PS+?

Between PS+ and everything I bought.  I started putting games with installs to see how much space I will need.  Kinda scary though.  I put a 750 gig in and it might not be enough O_O

My precious.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=163387

^ Will preorder that sucker.

ethomaz said:

My precious.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=163387

Will this thing be released here ?

zumnupy10 said:

Will this thing be released here ?

I will need to import... GamingReplay or ShopTo.

I just have one collection edition case... I bought when I was traveling in Europe.