Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
DialgaMarine said:
Can't wait to see all the news and games for the PS4. E3 2013 is going to be absolutely epic.

PS I'm bit uncreative. Can someone just make up a position for me? lol

Do you have any genre/ partiular game you like.

You can be in our army as defender of the lukers 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I dont think Microsofts strategy in not mentioned the ps4 Versions will work. ( if true of course)
I mean Sony can easily confirm a PS4 Version on the Playstation Blog.

Anyone here opened a shoutbox pm me

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
DialgaMarine said:
Can't wait to see all the news and games for the PS4. E3 2013 is going to be absolutely epic.

I'm mostly ito Shooters and action/ adventure, but I'll play just about anything if it's fun. With the exception of Sports games. Not a fan of those... What's a luker btw? lol

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

OMG special PS Vita worldwide reveal!! hYPED!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
Aldro said:

I demand a medal for my annual shoutbox parties that has graced the PS Nation ever since 2011-2012 or so!

XD

PMd all guys for E3 again, if you havent recieved anything, send me a message.

Yo Bro.  Send that PM my way. Pretty please.

DialgaMarine said:
SnakeDrake said:
DialgaMarine said:

I'm mostly ito Shooters and action/ adventure, but I'll play just about anything if it's fun. With the exception of Sports games. Not a fan of those... What's a luker btw? lol

A luker is someone on these forms who rarely post but have been on here for a while. Seeing as we have polls with over 500 votes im betting we have quit a lot of them. Idk i just though like you were the right guy to defend them.

Anyways you could be our warden of shooting games or warden of fps  

PS4 price confirmed and no DRM either,

NA $399

EU €399

UK £349

time to raid the piggy bank me thinks.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Infamous second son E3 trailer with in game footage!!  Looks amazing!

Killzone: SF E3 trailer! Also looks stunning

Drive Club!!!

Knack!!!

Beyond: Two Souls!!

The Order: 1886!!!

LOL!!! ROFL!!