Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Guys this is the teaser video for the actual ps4 console reveal at E3.  Someone made a thread for it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=160351

Goddang. Sony building the hype again. I expect more videos prior to E3

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Are the trees still cardboard?

If you mean 2D trees... yeah... and thanks PD they are like that yet.

GT5 needs a lot of improvements in a lot of parts of the game but the tree are way low  low low priority in the final user experience .

bananaking21 said:

you know just because you strikethrough something doesnt mean i cant see it.....

and to answer your question in the most simple way ever. its boring

Sims are boring for everybody that dont't like sims .

Do you like to drive real cars? Race cars?

ethomaz said:

bananaking21 said:

you know just because you strikethrough something doesnt mean i cant see it.....

i really cant answer your question truthfully, because were i live roads are horrible, there is almost always traffic, and when there isnt people are speeding waay to much. i drive safely and im one of the very few people who actually do so. i dont enjoy driving around. i do like those kart racers though. but i dont think that counts

but i honestly do enjoy your love got GT when you get hyped about it its honestly just pure awesome !

bananaking21 said:

i really cant answer your question truthfully, because were i live roads are horrible, there is almost always traffic, and when there isnt people are speeding waay to much. i drive safely and im one of the very few people who actually do so. i dont enjoy driving around. i do like those kart racers though. but i dont think that counts

but i honestly do enjoy your love got GT when you get hyped about it its honestly just pure awesome !

Thanks

Karts counts... profissional drivers in most cases starts with karts... that the point to GT5 have added these... here in my country Barrichello always do some beneficent karts races with special guests like Alonso, Schumacher, etc at the F1 vacations.

It is sad to have bad roads... here in São Paulo de roads are good at least (well most of them) but more to North of the country they are horrible too... I'm not a race drivers but I like to put in real life the thinks that I learn in GT5

I really like the sound and the sensation of speed when you step on the gas... I already drove some real cars over 200 km/h in a roadway called Bandeirantes here... this speed is way over the legal limit (120 km/h) so there a chance to get fined for it.

I really will love to drive in the real GT locations but I can't... so I use driving sims to know the fantastics world tracks and cars.

Around the Network

Well to be honest, i never really get my attention to the trees when driving a fast car in gran turismo 5. Do 2d trees really hurt the some guys experience that much ?

The most important factor why Gran Turismo is so poular are not the trees its the amazing car physics. Thats were GT really shine.

bananaking21 said:
ethomaz said:

bananaking21 said:

Are the roads so bad that some are brick roads that were made in the 1800's like the roads where I live.  Most are good, but the roads in the country are pretty shitty.

ethomaz said:

bananaking21 said:

Thanks

Karts counts... profissional drivers in most cases starts with karts... that the point to GT5 have added these... here in my country Barrichello always do some beneficent karts races with special guests like Alonso, Schumacher, etc at the F1 vacations.

It is sad to have bad roads... here in São Paulo de roads are good at least (well most of them) but more to North of the country they are horrible too... I'm not a race drivers but I like to put in real life the thinks that I learn in GT5

I really like the sound and the sensation of speed when you step on the gas... I already drove some real cars over 200 km/h in a roadway called Bandeirantes here... this speed is way over the legal limit (120 km/h) so there a chance to get fined for it.

I really will love to drive in the real GT locations but I can't... so I use driving sims to know the fantastics world tracks and cars.

I think you can drive a few rounds on the Nürburgring in Germany for around 12€=3 rounds.
You have to bring a car i believe but there are enough places to borrow one and they are cheap for one day

But i agree
If you have some passion for driving REAL Cars especially with shifting manual gears and all that stuff you have to play and own Gran Turismo.
It is at close as it can get on console.If you say Gran Turismo is garbage you don't like driving real cars obviously too.
Its for most people the only chance to get as close as possible to driving real racing cars as realistic as possible.

Just got GOW A for 24€ (zavvi.com).

Sorry lol I do not know members very well... So I voted see the result..