Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:

Walk that fine line. I'm at 3! Will he go for 4?! WILL HE RISK CONEGAMER'S LUKEWARM WRATH!?!!?

There's nothing lukewarm about my wrath anymore. You break that limit, you're going to be moderated. I've informed the other mods and they'll be keeping an eye out as well (I see someone has already been moderated).

You've had your "fun" now; but it's time that this thread falls back in line with the others on the site. If you have an issue with obeying the forum rules, then PM me or the head mod, or voice your distaste in the (stickied) thread. However, if that's really the case then maybe you shouldn't be on the site in the first place.

To clarify one final time:

This thread obeys the same rules as any other and will be moderated in the same way. No more warnings.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Raven722 said:

Walk that fine line. I'm at 3! Will he go for 4?! WILL HE RISK CONEGAMER'S LUKEWARM WRATH!?!!?

There's nothing lukewarm about my wrath anymore. You break that limit, you're going to be moderated. I've informed the other mods and they'll be keeping an eye out as well (I see someone has already been moderated).

You've had your "fun" now; but it's time that this thread falls back in line with the others on the site. If you have an issue with obeying the forum rules, then PM me or the head mod, or voice your distaste in the (stickied) thread. However, if that's really the case then maybe you shouldn't be on the site in the first place.

This thread obeys the same rules as any other and will be moderated in the same way. No more warnings.

Wow.THIS SUCKS!

Wright said:
Conegamer said:
Raven722 said:

Wow.THIS SUCKS!

PM, official thread or Skype. Not here.

Conegamer said:

You are not in Skype and PM is not working correctly, I CAN'T SAY IT ANYWHERE ELSE!!

They're basically modding you for using a forum feature. Let them comb through the forum for quote trees. Until it is in the official forum rules it's legit.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
papamudd said:
Conegamer said:
My word guys, the quote trees are blinding! Don't make me get all serious in here, people.

I actually appreciate the trimming, and normally try and only quote the last 1 or 2 in a tree and delete the rest as long quote trees are an eyesore and a nusance 

that's from april 14th...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Yes, and I was being lenient expecting people to change. But they haven't so now the kindness has gone.

Wright said:
Conegamer said:

You are not in Skype and PM is not working correctly, I CAN'T SAY IT ANYWHERE ELSE!!

add cone on his skype its ilovebananasofuckingmuch. 

Before I hear about the deskpro ban, there were ample warnings and suggestions. Any queries you know what to do (PM!)

Complain here and you will go the same way.

Conegamer said:
Before I hear about the deskpro ban, there were ample warnings and suggestions. Any queries you know what to do (PM!)

Complain here and you will go the same way.

MODERATION HERE S...

Err...

What do you guys think about Bound By Flame, coming to Ps4?