Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
EB1994 said:
Conegamer said:
I don't care what other people say; I'm still pumped for Watch_Dogs.

I am too, it's just a little dissapointing that the game had a visual downgrade. I'm not saying the graphics are horrible now, it's more to do with the fact that I hate it when developers try to deceive us.

Well, a small graphical downgrade isn't the end of the world if the game is still amazing!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
EB1994 said:
Conegamer said:
I don't care what other people say; I'm still pumped for Watch_Dogs.

I am too, it's just a little dissapointing that the game had a visual downgrade. I'm not saying the graphics are horrible now, it's more to do with the fact that I hate it when developers try to deceive us.

Well, a small graphical downgrade isn't the end of the world if the game is still amazing!

Agreed, and from what I've seen the game looks really good. Which console are you picking it up on?

EB1994 said:
Conegamer said:
EB1994 said:

Agreed, and from what I've seen the game looks really good. Which console are you picking it up on?

Probably the PS4 and PC, but that depends really. Definitely PS4, though. Not long now!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I wonder how Watch Dogs will handle money making...I feel like having the ability to hack people's bank accounts and steal their money will make it a little too easy.

Unreal Engine 4 flickr page with screens rendered in "8K"!!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/k_putt/sets/72157644129911474/

Around the Network

Idk if this has been posted yet...8 minutes of multiplayer footage in Watch Dogs

EB1994 said:

Idk if this has been posted yet...8 minutes of multiplayer footage in Watch Dogs

where?

I'm actually liking the way the multiplayer looks more than I thought I would. It's cool that you can fire your gun and see which civilians don't react accordingly.

Still not sure how I feel about the driving though...To me it seems a little too floaty and it has no weight to it, similar to sleeping dogs. I really hated the driving in Sleeping Dogs.

I am so proud of you guys. Posting breaking Watch Dogs news while I'm away. Here I thought I was going to have to post loads of links and copies. Kinda chokes a man up.

gooch_destroyer said:
EB1994 said:

where?

What?