How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

You've really got to keep the quote trees below 3 quotes; guys. I've given out enough informal warnings both in PMs and in the thread, so next person I see with one above that will be moderated. 

(Sorry!)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

You've really got to keep the quote trees below 3 quotes; guys. I've given out enough informal warnings both in PMs and in the thread, so next person I see with one above that will be moderated. 

(Sorry!)

Lol I don't like quote trees and I do cut them down but below 3 is a lil bit harsh...

Conegamer said:

(Sorry!)

/s

im looking for someone who wants to take over the world with me.
we must first buy sony than micro soft than apple it will be hard but i think we can do it .
You can choose the 4th company we buy.

anyway back on topic what is the difference between the last of us remastered and ps3 version i have ps3 version so i dont see the point in ps4 version for just graphics and all the other games coming out.

420bloozeit said:
im looking for someone who wants to take over the world with me.
we must first buy sony than micro soft than apple it will be hard but i think we can do it .
You can choose the 4th company we buy.

anyway back on topic what is the difference between the last of us remastered and ps3 version i have ps3 version so i dont see the point in ps4 version for just graphics and all the other games coming out.

Other than upgraded graphics, there's a big possiblity that it will run at 60 FPS and also this remastered version will include of all the DLC. So the Left Behind single player DLC and the multiplayer DLC.

Around the Network

kz, bf4, ac4, infamous, skylanders, rayman legands - physical

resogun, dont starve, basement crawl, outlast, dead nation, Final fantasy 14 - Digital

Watchdogs, the last of us RE, dying light, destiny, the order - preordered and paid

im probably forgeting some

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

fuck i hate the crap they make you go through for digital games. Im connected to the fucking internet, i can see my fucking friends online, but i cant update ff14 because it says im not connected. the PSN is being fucking retarded...

anyone else having problems with the PSN, im getting error codes left and right

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

oh great sony is doing fucking server maintenance IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!

Xevross said:

I'm glad that in the new update for infamous it now says difficulty: Expert (eligeable for trophy). Saves a lot of troubleworrying .

Yes i saw that as well!

Whats your % completion on infamous Xev?

Loving photomode and the fact that you can change the time of day, even though it takes a good while to change!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Dragon Age Inquisition box art revealed!