Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
420bloozeit said:
i read every post in this thread.

Yay another stoner!!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
manny10032 said:

ok heres my set up 

Very nice.  Need to get going on ny pc. Damn life getting in the way.

Stoner boner

Weedlab said:
420bloozeit said:
i read every post in this thread.

Did you do it while being stoned? And .... how much of it was on topic and not some how related to sex?

idk i forget

420bloozeit said:
Weedlab said:

Did you do it while being stoned? And .... how much of it was on topic and not some how related to sex?

idk i forget

Stoned it is! Welcome to the club! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here with the Playstation Nation.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
I see the infamous update has been released

Have you guys checked out this thread on GAF? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803994&page=5

There is some seriously amazing infamous pics in there o.O

Holy hell o_o

inFamous: Second Son Photo Mode GIFs Are Insanely Detailed, Surprises Sucker Punch

BY KHURRAM IMTIAZ - APRIL, 20TH 2014

inFamous: Second Son received abrand new Photo Mode with its latest update. This not only started a surge of spectacular looking screenshots of the game, it also resulted in these insanely detailed GIFs. Even the developers of inFamous: Second Son were surprised to see the efforts made by fans to create these GIFs.

These GIFs are usually made in Photo Mode by recording that instance and then creating an animated GIF from it.

Jason Connell, lead tech artist of inFamous: Second Son, tweeted the following GIF.

This GIF not only show the destruction 

http://gearnuke.com/infamous-second-son-photo-mode-gifs-insanely-detailed-surprises-sucker-punch/

^^

Tried to post from my phone. Do you want to fix it raven?