How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Also those transitions are so awesome! If Sony could get devs to include like 1-2 transitions for their game that would be really sick.

Around the Network

Yeah I just watched again. At 50 seconds into the trailer it says we can use included tracks or own music. Then it shows a menu where it says "USB Import". HYPE!

EB1994 said:
Also those transitions are so awesome! If Sony could get devs to include like 1-2 transitions for their game that would be really sick.

It's a lot more detailed than I thought it'd be overall.

Raven722 said:
EB1994 said:

It's a lot more detailed than I thought it'd be overall.

I hope they can also improve the video quality using the share feature. Tired of the compressed to death Facebook footage.

Sweet, I've been waiting for something like Share factory.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

It's also worth pointing this out. Pause the video at 15 seconds. There is an app image there that is not currently on the UI. It's an image of a camera and a film clip behind it. What could that be? Easier access to our screenshots and saved videos without having to push the share button? Perhaps a hint that media file uploads are coming?

Raven722 said:
It's also worth pointing this out. Pause the video at 15 seconds. There is an app image there that is not currently on the UI. It's an image of a camera and a film clip behind it. What could that be? Easier access to our screenshots and saved videos without having to push the share button? Perhaps a hint that media file uploads are coming?

Post a picture!

JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:

Post a picture!

Watch the video! It's 15 seconds in you lazy bastard!

Raven722 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:

Post a picture!

Watch the video! It's 15 seconds in you lazy bastard!

See Raven, EB knows how to help a brother out.