How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Any info about better texturing and more constant texture work ? I think it's obvious, but I didn't read about it yet...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
Any info about better texturing and more constant texture work ? I think it's obvious, but I didn't read about it yet...

All we know is it will be better and then game will be 1080p.

poklane said:

Driveclub will not include microtransactions! :D

EDIT: Source

Thank god for that. Too many racing games have them now.

http://supergiantgames.com/index.php...on-ps4-and-pc/

Transistor releasing on May 20!

The game was under the radar for a bit of time, so such soon release date comes as an surprise for me. But that's great nevertheless, it's pricy though :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

The Last of Us teaser trailer!

Around the Network
poklane said:

Driveclub will not include microtransactions! :D

EDIT: Source

Amazing

Nate4Drake said:

"Moving our efforts to the PS4 has allowed us to remaster an already phenomenal looking The Last of Us in 1080p with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements,” he said on the PS Blog."

is that PS4 footage of PS3? ^^

TLoU PS3 vs PS4:
PS4

PS3

Is it just me, or are especially the grass and trees better on PS3?

^^ wait till we got some proper footage. you just cant judge with a low res photo like that. also, colors seem washed out.